Chapter 6

Rice is raw, vegetables are bitter

Wu Ya walked up to Wu Liang and said, pulling Wu Liang's clothes.

She was really going to starve to death. When Lin Qing was there, the meal was already ready, and the whole family sat together to eat.

"I...No."

Wu Liang said embarrassedly, scratching the back of his head.

Old Man Wu used to do everything well, but where Wu Liang was needed, after Lin Qing came, Wu Liang only needed to work in the shoe factory. He really didn't know anything about the kitchen.

"Wu Liang, go and wash the Chinese cabbage I got from the field, wash it, and stir-fry two dishes. There are still beans and cucumbers in it."

Li Chunmei rubbed her feet and ordered to Wu Liang.

"Chunmei, I won't."

Seeing Li Chunmei aiming at him, Wu Liang quickly shook his head.

"Heat the pot and cook the vegetables directly, won't you?"

Li Chunmei patted the table and said angrily.

This useless thing, this little thing can't be done well, it's just mad at him.

Seeing that Li Chunmei was angry, Wu Liang shrank spinelessly for a while, and then went to the kitchen.

"Can Dad do it?" Wu Er did not trust Wu Liang's cowardly and incompetent appearance.

"It's okay, I can't move now." Li Chunmei glanced at Wu Er and said angrily.

Today is really an unlucky day, and it's all to blame for that dead girl Lin Qing.

Wait for her to come back and see how she cleans her up.

After more than half an hour, Wu Liang finally came out of the kitchen in dismay, and came out with two plates of fried green vegetables.

Seeing the wilted green vegetables, everyone lost their appetite.

"Dad, how did you fry this, is this edible?" Wu Da picked up a green vegetable, looked at the black pot ash on it, and asked with trembling eyelids.

"Why can't you eat it, it tastes good." Seeing Li Chunmei looking at him, Wu Liang hurriedly picked up his chopsticks, put a green vegetable in his mouth, and muttered to break it.

Seeing Wu Liang eating, the starving people could only suffocate their heads to eat, and then vomited out in unison.

Rice is raw and vegetables are bitter.

"I don't want to eat these, wow wow, I want to eat the food made by Xiao Linzi."

Wu Ya was the first to throw away the chopsticks and started to lose his temper.

"Don't eat it if you don't want to, it's a waste of food." Li Chunmei was in a bad mood. Seeing that Wu Ya was angry, she started eating on her own.

Anything was better than nothing, she was really starving, so she didn't bother to care so much.

Seeing Li Chunmei eating, Wu Ya's eyes were red, so she had to pick up chopsticks and bite the bullet to eat those unpalatable vegetables into her mouth.

Sure enough, the days with Lin Qing were still better.

Wu Ya couldn't help thinking in her heart.

Lin Qing, who was sleeping in the health center, seemed to be sensing something, and sneezed several times.

...