Chapter 8

The top priority is to separate the family

"Really? Forget it. If Mom finds out, she might trouble you."

Lin Qing thought very differently from what he said.

She looked concerned about Wu Er, grabbed Wu Er's hand and shook her head.

Hearing Lin Qing's refusal, Wu Er patted his chest and said, "Don't worry, I'll say I ate it. Mom won't embarrass you."

As long as Lin Qing could teach him to get out of the school, he would be happy to be scolded.

"Well, be careful, don't let Mom see it."

Lin Qing told Wu Er as if he had made up his mind when he saw Wu Er like this.

"Okay, I'll go get it now, you wait for me."

Wu Er's mind was very simple at first, but Lin Qing directly grabbed Wu Er's seven inches, and Wu Er was not led by Lin Qing's nose.

Watching Wu Er leave, Lin Qing almost laughed.

This Wu Er is really cute. Let's start with Wu Er and gradually clean up one by one.

Wu Er brought the steamed buns, Lin Qing ate all the steamed buns in one breath, and finally regained some strength, Wu Er immediately poured water on Lin Qing, patted Lin Qing's thin back and said, "Sister, you How are you feeling?"

"Well, it's okay, thank you second brother."

Lin Qing held Wu Er's hand with a moved face.

Wu Er's face flushed, probably because Lin Qing's expression gave Wu Er a very reliable rush.

"Sister, tell me how to get out of the school."

Wu Erke didn't forget this matter, looking at Lin Qing and said.

"This matter of leaving the school is definitely not something that can be done overnight. We have to take it step by step. You don't want your mother to chase you like a big brother, right?"

Lin Qing's meaningful words made Wu Er's neck shrink. .

Wu Er didn't forget that when Wu Da refused to go to the school and went directly to the dock to work as a porter, Li Chunmei chased Wu Da with a wooden stick and beat Wu Da's back. .

"So, let's take this matter slowly. Sister will definitely make you get what you want, but you also know that I have worked hard for so many years. It's not a disease, it's not a disease. This disease, my body is really..." Lin Qing said something with a sigh.

Wu Er looked at Lin Qing blankly, unable to understand the meaning of Lin Qing's words at all.

Seeing that Wu Er was so stupid, Lin Qing said again: "When my sister is a little better, I will teach you a trick, which can not only prevent your mother from hitting you, but also slowly let your mother begin to accept your dislike of learning. What do you think? "

Okay." When Wu Er heard that he would be able to leave the school immediately, he grabbed Lin Qing's hand excitedly.

Lin Qing looked at Wu Er's expression and couldn't help but twitched his lips.

Whether others go to school or not has nothing to do with her.

She must go to school and be at the forefront of society.

"Er, why did you leave school so early today? It's not truancy, right?" Li Chunmei returned from picking up firewood from the back mountain. Seeing Wu Er who was already sitting in the living room, she frowned and asked Wu Er. .