Chapter 5

Why Can't Li Chunmei Go to Heaven

Lin Qing studied psychology, and the subtle expressions on a person's face can explain a lot of problems. When Old Man Wu didn't look at Lin Qing when he was talking, it meant that Old Man Wu didn't eat at all, he just deliberately lied to Lin Qing.

Although Lin Qing didn't know anything about the age that was 40 or 50 years behind her, he also knew that the 1960s was the age of sex, and people in this age were basically hungry.

Lin Qing sighed deeply, and put the other sweet potato in his hand to Old Man Wu's mouth and said, "Grandpa, you can eat too, I can't eat so much by myself."

"What nonsense? The doctor asked you to eat more. Eat a little, Grandpa has eaten, and you are not hungry." The old man Wu shook his head and refused to eat.

When Lin Qing saw that the old man Wu refused to eat, he also refused to eat.

Seeing this, Old Man Wu stroked Lin Qing's unnutritious hair and sighed: "Lin Zi, the only sweet potatoes in the house, grandpa steamed for you, grandpa only has sweet potatoes to replenish your body, would you blame grandpa? "

Didn't Grandpa get a few or two meters of rice from the supply and marketing cooperative last month?" Lin Qing remembered mentioning that Wu Laohan's father had sacrificed in the army. The old man gave the green light, and every month he could go to the supply and marketing cooperative to get a few or two meters of rice. Although it was not a lot, it was real rice.

"Chunmei took it away, saying that it was going to make up for Wu Er and the others."

Old man Wu's words made Lin Qing's face darken.

She knew that the old man Wu was really manipulated by a woman like Li Chunmei to look like this?

"Grandpa, that's the pension that the brigade specially gives you every month, why do you even give this to your mother?" Lin Qing sighed, looking at Old Man Wu with a kind of hatred for iron.

Old Man Wu explained, "Your mother is in charge now, so it's just right for her."

"Did she cook the rice for you?"

Lin Qing couldn't help asking.

Old Man Wu was silent.

What kind of virtue is his daughter-in-law, how could old man Wu not know?

The team would still give Wu Laohan condolences to Jin He during the holidays. This was the pension for his father's heroic sacrifice. Although it was not much, it was also held by Li Chunmei.

His personality was originally a submissive type. After Li Chunmei married for a year or two, she took control of the entire family. Old Han Wu was originally an honest person, and Li Chunmei said what she said.

Seeing Old Man Wu like this, Lin Qing felt like a big stone was stuck in his chest.

"It's all in the same family. Who is it or not? Besides, Ah Er and Ah Ya are growing up and studying. They want to eat better. I don't care. Just pick up a little sweet potato and taro and you can eat it."

Taro is still old man Wu He planted it himself, and Li Chunmei didn't leave anything for Wu Laohan, even if he occasionally cooks noodles at home, Li Chunmei didn't share it with Wu Laohan.

Lin Qing was a little sullen, and directly stuffed the quilt on his head.

If she was looking at Old Man Wu, she would be blown away.

The original owner developed a cowardly and incompetent personality, and he couldn't get rid of the relationship with the old man Wu.

Now that she's here, she can't let Li Chunmei's woman go to heaven.