Chapter 39

The space ring is the heroine's golden finger

Her children, her husband, are not on her side, maybe what she has been doing all along is really wrong.

The rain is still falling, and the sound of rain can be heard in the cave.

Everyone huddled in caves, waiting for the rain to stop to rebuild their homes.

When I woke up the next day, the rain was still falling, but it was not as heavy as yesterday, and the flood was still huge. Going down now is undoubtedly courting death.

Many people climbed to the side of the cave in the middle of the night, they were already hungry, but when they fled for their lives, they didn't bring anything to eat.

Sitting on the wet floor, wrapped in some damp quilts, many children began to cry.

"Hungry."

"Woooooo, I'm so hungry, Dad, I want to eat."

Many people got sick from yesterday's heavy rain and started coughing.

The air became unusually cloudy.

Lin Qing couldn't sleep anymore, and she was very hungry. She could take food out of the space ring, but in this situation, she couldn't take food out of the space ring. Maybe take her as a to blame.

"Sister, I'm so hungry."

Wu Ya and Wu Er were relatively young after all, so they wouldn't be hungry for long. The two of them shook Lin Qing's arms and said to Lin Qing with a very aggrieved expression.

Lin Qing stretched out his hand, touched the heads of the two of them, and said softly, "Wait a minute, we'll go down after the flood subsides."

"But, I'm very hungry."

Wu Ya looked at Lin Qing and shouted. .

Lin Qing frowned, put down his hand, and said lightly, "Everyone here is hungry, do you want to go down to find something to eat?"

Lin Qing's words made Wu Ya wilt.

There are floods below, I am afraid that the food has not been found, and the people have been driven away by the floods.

"Sister, aren't you hungry?"

Wu Ya asked Lin Qing with a puzzled look when she saw Lin Qing's unusually calm face, rubbing her shriveled belly.

Lin Qing glanced at Wu Ya and said lightly, "It's not very hungry."

Hearing Lin Qing say this, Wu Ya flattened her mouth and had to sit on the side, enduring hunger.

Mo Xiao sat on the side of the Educated Youth League and kept an eye on Lin Qing's movements.

Seeing that Lin Qing's face was pale, Mo Xiao's eyes darkened.

When he got up and was about to go to Lin Qing's side, he was caught by Shen Jiayi on the side.

Shen Jiayi had a little dirt on her face, and her beautiful face looked extremely embarrassed.

She took out the hidden steamed bun from her pocket and whispered, "Comrade Mo, I just smoothed out two steamed buns, do you want to eat it?"

She was really hungry, but she still wanted to leave it to her. Eat your own sweetheart.

Mo Xiao shook his head lightly, shook off Shen Jiayi's hand, and walked towards Lin Qing.

"Shen Zhiqing, do you have steamed buns? Can you give me one?" Shen Jiayi looked at Mo Xiao's indifference to him, and walked straight to Lin Qing's side without looking at her, with a very lonely expression.