Chapter 20

Receive money, whip them to work

"Aya, is this going to wash the dishes?" The old man Wu entered the door smoking a dry cigarette, and when he saw Wu Ya happily holding the dishes to wash, he seemed a little unresponsive.

Looking at the unbelievable look of Wu Laohan, Lin Qing immediately explained: "Aya is now sensible, I said just now that I will wash, but she was stunned to say that the more work, the more reward, my mother used to be too accustomed to Aya. They're gone, look how good it is now, the poor's children are headed early, it's always good to learn more, otherwise they'll become nerds."

"Well, you're right, in the future, Aya will do some things. Whatever you can do, you can arrange for her."

"I know, Grandpa, you are tired , go to bed." Lin Qing looked at the old man Wu's face, and immediately stepped forward.

Old Man Wu looked at Lin Qing, clapped her rough hands on the back of hers and said, "Lin Zi, before your mother's temper calms down, this family will be handed over to you."

"I will not betray your trust."

Lin Qing said with a face Seriously said to the old man Wu.

Wu Laohan naturally believed in Lin Qing. After all, Lin Qing was such a capable person since he was a child.

When the old man Wu returned to the room to rest, Wu Ya had washed the tableware and chopsticks, and Lin Qing asked Wu Ya to practice.

Because of Li Chunmei's absence, Wu Er started to let himself go. Lin Qing ignored Wu Er and started turning over Wu Er's textbook.

Wu Da and Wu Liang both ate and drank and slept soundly.

"Sister, Mom is not here now, I'll go find work tomorrow, do you think?"

Wu Er walked over to Lin Qing and said to Lin Qing.

Lin Qing pondered for a while, and said to Wu Eryu earnestly: "Don't be so quick, if Dad

finds out, maybe he will tell you again." "Then when do you say it, I will tell you secretly, yesterday's small test, I don't Passed, fortunately my mother is not here, otherwise, my ears will be tangled."

Wu Er scratched the back of his head, looking embarrassed.

Lin Qing rubbed his chin, looked at Wu Er's foolish look, and said, "I just have to go back to the factory tomorrow, so I can help you to ask if there is a good place to recruit workers, and if there are people I know, it will make life easier and earn more money. You get more money."

"Sister, you are so kind to me." When Wu Er heard Lin Qing's words, he said to Lin Qing with tears in his eyes.

Seeing Wu Er's appearance, Lin Qing's mouth twitched sharply. She found a job for Wu Er but for herself.

When Wu Er goes out to work, one more person earns money and one more salary, so why not do it, and Wu Er himself is willing to go to study.

"Sister, when I find a job, I'll give you half of my salary, do you think it's okay?"

Wu Er looked at Lin Qing and said.

"Second brother, you are really sensible."

Lin Qing wanted these words, she held Wu Er's hand and moved.

"I'm also a man, I should do my part, and sister, you are the housekeeper. As long as you can take care of my food and drink, it's fine to give you all the money."