Chapter 55

When Lin Qing returned home from Li Chunmei, he saw Wu Da who was catching chickens in the yard. Recently, Wu Da and Shen Jiayi got along very well. After Shen Jiayi was really injured by Mo Xiao, he changed his sight to Wu Da?

It's true that Wu Da has a strong body, but his appearance is incomparable to Mo Xiao.

As the heroine of this book, Shen Jiayi is unlikely to fall in love with Wu Da.

What is Shen Jiayi's purpose?

"Sister, are you back? Didn't you say you were going to buy groceries? Where's the groceries?"

After Wu Da drove the chicken back to the chicken coop, he turned around and saw Lin Qing standing at the door of the yard with a thoughtful face. He wiped his face. , asked Lin Qing.

Lin listened to Wu Da's words, and then looked down at his hand. He remembered that he was going to the vegetable market to buy vegetables, but when he came back, he met Li Chunmei and forgot.

After looking at the time, it was already very late. Even if she went to buy vegetables, the market was probably empty. She asked Wu Da to go to the kitchen to cook, and then she went to the vegetable garden to pull a few green vegetables, then sat on the ground and took out the ring. , try again to get the pork from the ring.

If it doesn't work, it still won't work.

This ring, like an ordinary ring, is completely useless.

Lin Qing squeezed the ring in his hand and looked at it for a long time.

She suspected that the ring was fake, but it did have the words she engraved on it, Lin Qing's eyes sank.

Could it be that the space ring has failed?

What's going on?

Lin Qing couldn't figure out what was going on without breaking his head. The sky was getting darker and darker, so Lin Qing had no choice but to take the vegetables and go back to Wu's house for dinner.

After the rice was steamed, Wu Da saw Lin Qing came in with the vegetables and said in surprise, "Sister, we will eat these tonight."

"Today is too late, I am too tired to study at the school, so let's eat first for the time being. , I'll make it up for you tomorrow."

Lin Qing had a little red on his face and pretended to be calm and said to Wu Da.

Wu Da looked at Lin Qing and said dryly: "Oh, good."

"By the way, brother, I remember that our hen laid eggs today. You wait for those two steamed egg flowers."

Originally tonight There was no food, Lin Qing thought of the eggs laid by the hen, and instructed Wu Da.

Hearing this, Wu Da shook his hands and looked at Lin Qing with guilt.

"Sister, the eggs are gone."

"Why are they gone?"

Lin Qing did not understand after hearing this.

She also saw several eggs today, how could she say that there are no more eggs?

"I sent the eggs to Comrade Shen. She doesn't seem to be in good health, so I thought of giving her two eggs... to eat."

Wu Da looked at Lin Qing and shrank his neck.

Lin Qing lowered his eyes and said meaningfully: "Big brother, have you forgotten who is in charge of this family?"

"Sister, just a few eggs, next month, I will give you all the wages, okay?"- Eh, Wu Da looked at Lin Qing and stammered.

"It's not about a few eggs, it's about everything in the Wu family. You must have my permission before you can give it to others. You are giving Shen Jiayi eggs to eat without my permission. You think you respect me. Is it?" What Lin Qing said was very serious, Wu Da heard the words, his dark face turned into a pig's liver color, he pinched his fingers, as if he didn't know how to explain to Lin Qing, and sweat poured out. Lin Tilt glanced at Wu Da, and said like a sigh, "Big brother, now you have a daughter-in-law and forgot about your elder sister. Do you like Shen Zhiqing so much?"

Confused.

"This is the first time I like a girl so much. Comrade Shen is a good woman. I... want to marry her."

Hearing Lin Qing take the initiative to mention Shen Jiayi, Wu Da's eyes lit up.

Lin Qing said indifferently: "Shen Zhiqing promised to have a relationship with you?" If Shen Jiayi didn't promise Wu Da to have sex with him, Wu Da would be wandering around here by himself. Isn't that putting a hot face on a cold ass?

Wu Da lowered his eyelids and defended Shen Jiayi: "I didn't take the initiative to ask her to be with me. She is a cultural person. I... I went out to work before elementary school. I'm afraid she will dislike me."

"In that case, sister now Just go to Aunt Chunlan and ask her to quickly connect you, so that you can stop thinking about Shen Zhiqing."

Lin Qing rolled his eyes and said decisively.

This fellow Shen Jiayi is absolutely uneasy and kind. Wu Da is a good-hearted second-hand. If Shen Jiayi wants to play with Wu Da, isn't that a sure thing?

"I don't want anyone else."

Seeing that Lin Qing was going to match him, Wu Da grabbed Lin Qing's hand and didn't let Lin Qing match him.

Seeing Wu Da like this, Lin Qing lowered his face and said, "Then do you really want to date Shen Jiayi?"

"I just like her, sister, don't interfere with Comrade Shen and I, I will... move her. "

Yes ."