Chapter 4

The plan to rise up

"Lin Zi, Nurse Wang is willing to help you, we will accept it, and return it to Nurse Wang when there is money later."

Old man Wu sat beside the bed, took Lin Qing's hand, and rambled.

He was really useless, he didn't have a penny, and he couldn't help Lin Qing.

Lin Qing nodded and said, "I know, I will work hard to make money and return the money to Nurse Wang."

"Are you hungry?" Old Man Wu looked at Lin Qing's thin face and said with pity.

Now is the age of smuggling, and every household is hungry and clothed. Old Man Wu himself has not squatted for the last meal, but he always misses the Lin family and the Wu family.

"I'm not hungry."

Lin Qing lied.

But soon, the lie was pierced, her stomach made a rumbling sound, Lin Qing hugged her stomach, still looking at the old man Wu, and continued: "Grandpa, I'm not hungry, Mom just now. I'm very angry, thinking I'm pretending to be sick, and I'm sure she won't give us anything to eat, I can bear it."

Lin Qing's sensible words made Old Man Wu's eyes wet.

"Chunmei is used to being domineering. Your father is a soft-hearted person. Like me, he is a coward."

Isn't it? So grandpa, don't be a coward and stand up to resist, okay? The house Li Chunmei lives in now is under your name. You can leave it to whoever you want. Li Chunmei, an outsider, dare to say no?

Lin Qing muttered in his heart.

"Father is not a coward, he just loves mother, so he will hand over all the money to mother for management, grandfather, I don't blame mother, she raised me, I should repay, I am the eldest in the family and should take care of Our family."

Lin Qing's words made everyone else in the ward soften their hearts and said to Old Man Wu, "Old Man Wu, you really have a good granddaughter."

"No, you can have Lin in your family. It's really a blessing to have such a girl in a previous life ."

"Lin Zi was originally a lucky child, do you remember? When Lin Zi's biological parents gave birth to Lin Zi, because they wanted to raise their children, they begged Lin Zi to Old Han Wu. At that time, Li Chunmei had been married for more than a year. Without a single egg, Lin Zi was brought to the Wu family, and Li Chunmei gave birth to Wu Da in the second year. Such a lucky child is being treated so harshly by Li Chunmei, which is really pitiful."

Several rural women in the ward looked at Lin Qing, full of pity.

When Old Man Wu heard those people's words, his rough hands trembled uncontrollably, as if he was holding back the guilt he felt towards Lin Qing.

Lin Qing raised his eyelids slightly, glanced at the old man Wu, and said to the aunt who had been talking the longest just now: "No, my mother is very good to me, but it's my fault that makes her angry." At that time, he also maintained Li Chunmei and sighed again.

Look, what a good girl, Li Chunmei is really not a thing.

...

Li Chunmei treated Lin Qing harshly, did not treat Lin Qing as her own daughter, and even beat people to death when Lin Qing was dying in the health center, which soon became well known throughout the village.

When Li Chunmei went out, those people began to point at Li Chunmei, and Li Chunmei felt uncomfortable.

"Chunmei, how can you do this? Lin Zi is sick, can't you let her go?"