Chapter 58

The Ring On Her Neck Is Missing

The more Wu Da thinks about it, the more beautiful it is, and he can't wait to propose to Shen Jiayi now.

By the well?

Shen Jiayi didn't pay attention to the expression on Wu Da's face at all, she just wanted to find Lin Qing to get her ring back.

"Comrade Shen, are you going to wash your face? I'll prepare enamel and a toothbrush for you. I still have a new toothbrush here, but I haven't used it yet..."

Before Wu Da's attentive words were finished, Shen Jiayi had already left and looked at Without even looking at Wu Da, Wu Da stupidly looked at the back of Shen Jiayi's departure, and looked at his palm with a lonely face.

Does Comrade Shen dislike him?

Thinking of this, Wu Da was distressed.

Shen Jiayi walked out of the hall and saw Lin Qing who was washing his face by the well. Lin Qing's face was plump and his skin was not bad. The scrawny Lin Qing before seemed like Shen Jiayi was dreaming.

Shen Jiayi took a sullen face, strode forward, and grabbed Lin Qing's arm.

Just as Lin Qing was about to throw the water out of the basin, someone grabbed her arm. She looked back impatiently, and after seeing Shen Jiayi behind her, Lin Qing was stunned, but she had a suspicious look on her face.

"Comrade Shen, what are you doing?"

"Where's the ring?"

Shen Jiayi took a deep breath and said coldly to Lin Qing.

"What ring?" Lin Qing looked at Shen Jiayi innocently and asked.

Shen Jiayi recognized that the ring was fake so quickly? At that time, the fake ring had been hanging on Lin Qing's neck for so many days, but Lin Qing did not show up. She didn't expect that Shen Jiayi would find out that the ring on her neck was fake so quickly. Shen Jiayi really couldn't underestimate it.

"Don't pretend to be here, the ring around my neck, how dare you say it wasn't hidden by you?"

Shen Jiayi looked at Lin Qing and said angrily.

After hearing Shen Jiayi's words, Lin sneered, stroked his braid, and said, "Shen Zhiqing probably drank too much rice wine last night, and his mind is still a little confused. I don't remember what ring I took from you? As for me The ring of , we have also appraised it at Chairman Wang's side before, but the ring belongs to me, and Shen Zhiqing asks me to get the ring now, which makes me a little strange."

Shen Jiayi had seen Lin Qing's special sternness, She blushed, unable to utter a single word choked by Lin Qing.

When Wu Da came over, seeing that something was wrong with Lin Qing and Shen Jiayi, he stepped forward and said, "Comrade Shen, sister, what happened to you two?

" Wake up, my mind is a little confused, Da, you can send Shen Zhiqing back to the educated youth's nest. You have to get off work later, but you can't delay Shen Zhiqing earning work points. It would be bad if people in the production team thought Shen Zhiqing was lazy. ."

Lin Qing said lightly to Wu Da.

Wu Da shrank his neck, looked at Lin Qing, and said indifferently, "Comrade Shen hasn't had breakfast yet, do you want to let Comrade Shen finish breakfast first..."

"Comrade Shen doesn't care about these breakfasts."

Lin Qing smiled in disbelief. Looking at Shen Jiayi with a smile, he said meaningfully.