Chapter 47

Divorce

Indus jasmine is a bit like a blueberry, but smaller than a blueberry, while the squid is a bit like a rapeseed. It is dark purple when eaten in the mouth. After eating, the whole mouth is dark purple.

Lin Qing ate a few bubbles and went to the book club.

When the people in the book club saw Lin Qing coming, they all looked at Lin Qing with pity.

Lin Qing felt uncomfortable being looked at by those people's eyes.

She picked up her textbook and took notes with her pencil.

Mo Xiao walked over with the textbook, and after seeing Lin Qing who was already in his seat, a soft light appeared on the man's originally indifferent face.

A class was about forty-five minutes, and the time passed quickly.

When it was time to eat, everyone left in a hurry.

Except for Lin Qing and Mo Xiao.

Lin Qing packed up his things, walked to Mo Xiao's side, and handed a small bottle of wine from the space ring to Mo Xiao.

"This is what I dug out from under the house where my grandpa lived. It should be the wine that grandpa buried for a long time and is reluctant to drink. You helped me. This bottle of wine is my thank you gift to you. I think grandpa also I won't object." Lin Qing lied.

She had nothing to repay Mo Xiao, she could only lie and say that the wine was taken from the space.

You can't tell Mo Xiao that she took it out of the space ring, right? It is estimated that people are frightened and turned around to blame her.

"I said, I don't need your thanks."

Mo Xiao frowned, looking at the wine in Lin Qing's hand, his eyes were solemn.

Seeing that Mo Xiao didn't accept it, Lin Qing got angry and forced the wine to Mo Xiao.

Mo Xiao stared at the wine in his hand, but did not take it.

"Mo Xiao, you... accept it." Lin Qing thought about it and said to Mo Xiao.

Mo Xiao stared at Lin Qing and said lightly, "I... want you to be my wife, would you like to?"

"Comrade Mo." It

was not the first time that Lin Qing heard Mo Xiao's confession. This time, she was extremely shocked. When she was too shocked to speak, Shen Jiayi's voice sounded behind Lin Qing, which startled Lin Qing.

Lin Qing turned his head and saw Shen Jiayi with an angry look on his face.

With red eyes, she glared at Lin Qing and walked towards Mo Xiao.

"Mo Xiao, what were you talking about just now?"

She took the initiative to tell Mo Xiao to be his wife, Mo Xiao didn't want him, but now she wants to marry a village girl named Lin Qing?

Mo Xiao's head was definitely not damaged.

"I'll take you home."

Mo Xiao was a little impatient with Shen Jiayi's tone. With a cold face, he glanced at Shen Jiayi, passed over Shen Jiayi, grabbed Lin Qing's hand, and pulled Lin Qing away.

"Wait a minute."

Shen Jiayi's heart was full of jealousy, she couldn't forgive the fact that Mo Xiao liked Lin Qing.