5

April 2020
Madeline POV

As we all know school shcks and starts waayyyy to early. And there are two types of persons in the mornings. People like my godzilla ass twin brother, who have no problem with waking up early and live mornings. And people like me, normal human beings that like to sleep in a little bit. But today is not my lucky day i guess because we had an important test first period and i had to take it so i have to wake up at time. To say i was pissed is an understatement. I'm currently 15 turning 16 in july and i've been living in an orphanage with my twin since i was one and a half. Sure we've had multiple foster homes but none of them worked out and let's say things weren't always that pretty for me.

While i'm lost in tought my door swings open and my twin brother reveals himself with a watergun to wake me up. Let's say that wasn't his finest idea "JACKSON YOU LITTLE SKN OF A BITCH I SWEAR TO GOD IF YOU DON'T STOP WAKING ME UP LIKE THIS YOU WILL NOT BE WALKING FOR A GOOD SIX WEEKS!" I scream and i see his face change into panic and as fast as the flash hr's gone. I get out of bed and take a quick shower and get dressed for school. Jack and i both play soccer and i must admit we're pretty good. I don't always train with the others because it's to early. Sometimes i'm in the cheerleading team when someone is injured, i'm lucky my gymnastic skills are still there. When i was little i learnt myself some tricks and my best friends big sister was a gymnast so she took me with her to her training sometimes.

School today was realy boring and surprise surprise i got sent out of math again. I acually spend most of my timw in school with the same teacher miss Dumoulin, she's realy nice and the only teacher i like. I'm always sent out of maths, science and religion because those suck aswell as the teachers and they can't handle my sarcasm or sense of humor. But it's not like i care my goal is to never make it trough one period without getting sent out, and so far it's working.

Today we have a late soccer training wich i'm happy about because i raly need a release from all the stress from the nightmares and soccer helps. As we were training i saw pur social worker on the bleachers and she asked coach to take jack home early, wich i found realy weird because i was there as well and i didn't get to come. But i just tried to focua on practice.

Jackson POV

When anna asked to take me home and not maddi i had a weird feeling in my gut and i could tell mads did to by the look on her face but she just shrugged it off as i went with anna. She was making small talk and i could feel that she wanted to ask something but she didn't. After we got Mcdonalds i couldn't take it anymore. "Okay just ask what you want to ask. Don't keep being awkward like this" i say and she looks like she's gathering all her courage and says " what would you say about meeting your birthparents?". My mouth dropped open in shock, my head began to fill with thoughts and my anger started to rise. She already knew how i felt about them and i don't want them. They left us , sent us away, didn't want us and mads is convinced they didn't love her. "No" i say trying to kee my cool. "What do you mean no?" She asks and i snap "i mean no i don't want to meet them, whoever they might be! You know how i feel about them! They left us like we were garbage, like we didn't matter, like they didn't want us! So no i don't want to meet them and i sure as hell don't want mads to eet them she's already struggling enough she doesn't need to face the woman who made her think she isn't worth loving!" I yell at her and she just looks at me. "Do you understand me?" I ask sternly "yeah i do i tought i'd judt ask maybe you changed your mind" she says and i just turn to look at the window and stay quiet the whole ride. When we arrive mads is already sleeping so i decide to do the same.