104

Madeline POV

When we got to the hotel i felt a bit better already but i still wasn't 100% fine. I know for a fact that lizzie knows something is up and i think florence is worried aswell. Before i could drop further in my mind lizzie spoke up "what do we think about a good movie?" She asks us "yeah" "sure" me and flo answer at the same time "i think i'll head to my room" dad says and gets up way to quickly. I don't know what's going on but i think he's hiding something. I mean he's been a bit more secretive lately and he's more on his phone than otherwise. There is a possibility that i'm just overthinking this but i don't know for sure.

"Okay but before we start watching we're already getting ready for bed because there's a big chance we'll be asleep before the movie ends and i don't like to sleep in jeans" lizzie says and so we do. She leaves to her own room and florence and i walk over to my suitcase. "I take it you didn't bring clothes?" I ask her with a small grin on my face and then a smirk grows on her face "well i figured you'd rather see me without but your aunt is coming back so unless you want her to see me without clothes i suggest you give me something love" she answers with a slight husk in her voice that does all kinds of things to me.

I grab two oversized shirts and shorts and pull her with me to the bathroom. After kicking the door shut, i pull her closer to me and connect our lips in one swift movement. Her hands immediatly find my waist and she pulls me even closer against her while my hands start traveling under her shirt. Her kisses move along my jaw and make their way to my neck, i move my head to the side to give her more acces to my neck. She starts sucking on my sweet spot and i let out a soft moan. I put my head on her shoulder and my hands make their way to the hem of her shirt but once they get there i pause for a moment not knowing if it's okay to take if off and she noticed. Her lips move to my ear and she whispers a soft "take it off" and with that i do. After throwing her shirt to the other side of the bathroom i take a minute to look at her, standing there without a shirt, right in front of me, waiting for me to make the next move. So i do i trail one hand from her neck down, in between her breasts, and down to the waistband of her pants. I start placing wet open mouth kisses on her neck and suck it occasionaly to leave some hickies like i'm sure she did with me.

Just as we were about to do anything else we heard the door open telling us that lizzie was back for that movie. "Looks like we'll have to continue this another time" i whisper before giving her one last perfect kiss. I quickly throw on the sirt and the shorts and leave the bathroom and jump on top of lizzie who was laying on the bed already. She grunts at the impact but starts laughing soon after and closes her arms around me trapping me on top of her. Knowing ther is no way of her letting me go in the first five minutes i relax in her embrace and she brushes her fingers through my hair while my face i nuzzeld in her neck taking in her comforting scentand enjoying this moment.

A few minutes later florence comes out of the bathroom and gets in the bed with us. I move so i'm inbetween them, i interwine my legs and hand with florence's and my head rests on lizzie's shoulder. In good moments like this i forget scarlett is my mother and lizzie isn't because honestly it feels like she's more of a mother to me then her.

Lizzie POV

When i got back into her room they both were in the bathroom and obviously it's no mystery what they were doing in there, i mean i'm not even that old so i know some stuff. Then my beautifull goddaughter came out the bathroom and jumped on top of me. I quickly trapped her in my death grip wanting her close to me for a moment, brushing my fingers through her hair and just holding her.

Madeline always brings me this sense of peace, and i think with not having kids of my own i do concider her my daughter because tecnically she is. She's my goddaughter but still i'd prefer daughter to be honest with myself.

And when florence got into bed she adjusted her position and leaned her head on my shoulder and we stayed like this to watch the movie.
Nearing the end florence was already askeep and moved closer to madeline while she didn't seem to think about moving her head from my shoulder and just the tought of that made my heart do a little dance. She then nuzzled hear face into my neck and i knew she was going to sleep, but whqt i didn't expect wqs for her to sqy the following words.

"Goodnight momma"

So she called lizzie momma for the first time...

Will lizzie freak out? Ask her about it? Or just wait for her to say something about it?

Keep reading to find out.

I hope you're having a good day🤍

Till the next chapter babes<3