99

Madeline POV

Today is the day, the last show and the day i've been stressing about since i arrived in oxford. This morning i could barely eat anything and for lunch i ate a small salad so i would've at least eaten something and i won't faint.

While they're doing my make up and hair i can hear the murmurs from the paople that came getting louder and louder and the nerves stepped up again. Normally chris and lizzie should've been here already and i'm really stressing out right now because they're never late for this.
As i was done changing i felt the panic coming up and breathing became harder and harder. My hand started shaking and my knees grew weak. I slid down the wall and curled my knees to my chest. I start gasping for air and i think i heard the door open.

Lizzie POV

Today started of shit, i almost slept in, i dropped my sandwich, stubbed my toe and our plane was a bit later than it should've been. I was already nervous and scared that we'd be to late for madeline's last concert but we got there just before it started. I looked around for her but she was nowhere to be seen so i went to her dressing room. Once i got there i saw her curled up and gasping for air. I immediatly went over to her and calmed her down, she was panicking because we were late and because she's nervous for today. I know she has anxiety just like me and she's really strong to stand in front of all these people and sing for them. When she calmed down i looked at her and she looks absolutely stunning. She's wearing a black dress with a flower pattern paired with her white sneakers and she's so god damned pretty.

They put the final touches to her make up and gave her her in ears and it was time for her to get on stage

They put the final touches to her make up and gave her her in ears and it was time for her to get on stage. I saw her taking a deep breath and once she walked on stage a huge smile formed on her lips.

Madeline POV

Before going on stage i took ane last deep breath and when i walked on my smile grew wide. All of these people came to listen to me and they live my music. "Hello everybody and welcome to the last show of my first tour!" I say and they cheer so loud and that gives me that special feeling of happiness again.

The show goes just like it normally does and than at the end it's time. "So today is actually a very special day. Not only because it's the last day of my first tour but because i've got something special planned for today" i start "so i know how all of you love sneak peaks and surprises on my instagram so today is probably the biggest thing i'm ever going to do on stage and you guys get to see it" i say and they cheer.

"So there is this really special girl in my life and just before i left for my tour i told her today's show was special. She then told me she's be either watching it from home or live here. This girl that i'm talking about is really special to me and i really really like her, and i hope she likes me to. And i actually wrote a song for this girl and i'm about to sing it" i tell the crowd and they go completely wild. "The song is called dandelions, i hope you like the song and let's go"i say and i starts singing.

At the end of the song i changed the last scentence to will you be mine just for today. "If it wasn't clear already what i'm trying to ask i'll do it again here. Really special girl will you please text me the answer to this question. Will you be my girlfriend?" I ask her knowing she's warching me. I get out my phone and nervously wait for an answer. After a minute i get a message woth her answer.

My sunFLOwer❤️🌻:

I would love to be your girlfriend my love❤️

A big smile spreads on my face and i look up "she said yes guys!" I pracitally yell out of happiness and they all cheer. "Thank you all for coming to my concert and listening to my music. I love you all and until the next time" i say and give them a wave before going backstage where i'm greeted with a very happy lizzie and a confused dad. "Ahh you did it" lizzie says and takes me in a big hug "it's florence right?" She whispers and i nod and she claps and squeals and i just laugh. "So do i know this girlfriend of yours?" Dad asks and i nod "you actually do but i'm not telling you" i answer him and he pouts a bit. I give him a hug and when i pull back i spot a familiar face over his shoulder smiling back at me.

So who's the person standing there?

Any requests on what should happen next?

Hope you're doing great🤍

Till the next chapter babes<3