116

Madeline POV

I woke up today not feeling so well and a bit off. This has happened a few times before and i know i'm not a pleasure to be around when i'm having an off day. I get really annoying and insecure about everything i can think about in that moment and i cry over the smallest things. Wich is what i'm doing right now. I was wearing shorts and a cropped shirt as pyjamas and when i walked into the bathroom this morning i looked at myself and it hit me hard at once. I looked at my stomach and i felt fat, i looked at my thighs and thought they are to big, i looked at my chest and felt like my boobs are to small, i looked at my ass and it looks flat. And i looked at my face and felt so ugly. That was enough to make me slide down the wall and cry.

I don't know for how long i sat there but i know that someone was now sitting besides me. I felt arms warp around me and i was pulled into her lap. I knew it was florence the minute she pulled me close and i was struggling to get out of her grip, not wanting her to see me like this because i'm not pretty and i'm not good enough for her. Or at least that's how i feel.

Eventually i stopped struggling against her grip and fell into her arms and i was holing onto her like my life depended on it. She kept whispering sweet nothings into my ear until i calmed down enough to have a real conversation. "Hey baby what's going on? Why are you crying?" She asks in a sweet, low voice "because i'm ugly and i'm not good enough for you" i say barely loud enough for her to hear. She pulls me even closer to her and says "my love you are more than enough for me. You are the most beautifull, loving, funny and kind person that i know. And you're perfect just the way you are. There are a lot of people that love you and adore you out there but i'll always be the one who loves you the most" she says and i look at her face shocked. We hadn't said 'i love you' yet and it's a big step for me. " y- you love me?" I breathe put and she nods "ofcourse i freaking love you baby. I have been waiting for the perfect time to tell you for the first time but i didn't want to wait anymore. I love you madeline Evans-Johansson and i'm not going anywhere" she says and i lean up to give her a kiss. "Now how about we wipe those tears from your pretty face and we stay in bed all day watching tv and cuddling?" She asks and i nod.

She changed into some comfy clothes of mine and went to get drinks and snacks while i picked what we were going to watch. I ended up picking grey 's anatomy and she came back with candy's and chocolate and iced tea. We cuddled up and started the show and i was already feeling a million times better. Somewhere into the third episode i realised i didn't say it back. "I love you to angel" a tell her out of the blue and her smile grow wide "i love you so much" i say again and she leans in to kiss me. I meet her halfway and soon our lips touch and move together perfectly. Her hand sneaks around my waist and mine moves to the back of her neck. I climb on top of her without breaking the kiss, her other hand moves to my ass and the ont that was on my waist travels a bit higher to the hem of my shirt.

We break the kiss when air is needed and i lean my forehead against hers. I look into her eyes and i feel safe, like i'm home and i absolutely adore how i feel around her. I press my lips against hers once again and i roll my hips into her lap making her groan a bit.  I start rolling them again but her hands on my hips stop me "baby we can always wait you know" she says inbetween kisses. I humm before kissing her again "i really want to and i think that i'm ready" i tell her and she nods. "Do you want me to go first?" She asks and i shake my head no and connect our lips again.

You know what's going to happen folks so skip this part if you don't want it:)

Florence POV

If i'm being honest i've waited for this moment but i didn't mind. If she wasn't ready i would've waited a lifetime because i want her to feel safe before we take that step. She is now kissing, licking, sucking and biting on my neck while i let put some breathy moans. "Are you really sure you want this?" I ask her once again and she sits up and pulls her shirt over her head "i really want this and i want you so take off your shirt and shut up baby" she says and i obey her. I pull my shirt over my head and for a minute we just look at eachother, i was taking in her beauty when my head was forced up and her lips met mine again. My hand made it's way up to the back of her bra and i stopped, not knowing if it was okay for me to take it off her or not, but i reacted quickly when she whispered in my ear. "Go ahead en take it off angel" she whispers before she moved her assult to my neck again.

Soon after that both her and my bra are somewhere across the room with our shirts. My neck and collarbone, full of hickies no doubt, and madeline kissing her way down from my neck. Once she reaches my breasts she looks at me and i can see her eyes getting darker right before she twirls her tongue around my nipple. It gets hard the second she touches it and i let out a throaty moan as her left hand finds my other breast and she kneads it.

She gave both my breasts equal attention and then her kisses lower to the waistband of my pants. She looks at me and down to my pants and takes a deep breath and stops for a minute. "Baby, you really don't have to" i say and she shakes her head "but i want to" she tells me and i nod "if it makes you feel safer i won't touch you if you don't want me to. I don't want to remind you of them" i tell her and she nods with a smile "i love that idea" she says and watches me as i put my hands up above my head.

Once they are in place her hands move down and she takes of my pants. She takes a good look at my almost naked body and starts placing butterfly kisses on the inside of my left thigh, she then skips the part where i want her most and does the same to my right thigh. Her fingers hook under the waistband of my underwear and she waits for me to nod before taking them off. She moves her head closer and stops once i feel her breath on my now acing core. She then gives me a lick with a flat tongue, the feeling of her touching me was already driving me crazy and she has barely even done anything. Then she starts teasing my entrance with the tip of her tongue and i let out a low moan at that feeling. I was about to touch her but when i realise what i was doing i pulled my hand back but in that same moment she entered me and my hand flew into her hair. That made her tense up a little bit but she didn't stop her movements, in fact her right hand hooked under my thigh and she took my hand from her hair and interwined our fingers. I gave her hand a little squeeze and she gave me one back while making eye contact with me.

I became a moaning mess soon after her fingers entered me and her tongue was working on my clit, circling it and occasionly sucking on it. Then i got a bit to loud and she lifted her head making me open my eyes "don't be so loud angel. Even tho i love that beautifull sounds you make i'm not that sure my dad will like them as much" she says and all i can do is nod and bite my lip in attempt to scilente the moans.

She moves her head back down and her fingers start moving faster. I feel the knot forming in my stomach and i know i'm close. "B- ba -baby. Oh god! Fuck i'm close" i stutter and moan out. She picked up the pace and soon i released all over her hand and in her mouth. She let me ride out my high and cleaned up all my juices before sitting up and taking her fingers into her mouth, sucking them clean and releasing them with a pop. I pulled her down on top of me and kissed her passionatly. I moaned at the tase of myself on her tongue and we pulled away panting.

It's over now

"it's your turn now" i whisper and she shakes her head "not yet angel i'm sorry" she answers and i nod "that's okay you don't need to appologise to me. I just don't want you to feel like you have to do anything and i will wait until you're ready" i tell her and she gives me a small peck "i love you so much angel" she says and a big grin gets onto my face "i love you to my love" i mutter as she nestles her face in my neck.

Not so long after we both drift to sleep taking a nap after some exhausting activities.

So i've never wrote smut before and i don't know what to think about it. I'm sorry if it's bad but i really tried.

Also i've got a question. As you know i'm pre writing this book and i'm getting closer to the end.

Do you want another smut chapter before it ends or not? Because i honestly have no idea if you guys like it or not
I hope you're doing well🤍

Till the next chapter babes <3