120!🥳

Scarlett POV

The next morning i woke up feeling a weight on each side of me. I was confused until i opened my eyes and saw both of my daughter by my side. They both had their head in my neck and were holding onto me thight. I checked the clock madeline has in her room and saw it was only 7:15 so i decided to close my eyes again for a mittle bit.

I must've fallen asleep again because when i woke up it was anready nine and the bed was empty. When i got downstairs i quickly realised the whole house was empty and there was no trace as to where all of them could be. Jackson was probably out with his friends again, just like every other day. Colin could be at work but i'm not sure, and my two little girls are together i think.

When i opened the fridge i saw a plate of waffles in there with a not on top. I took them out and read the note.

Goodmorning sleepyhead,

As you probably saw the house is empty,
Jackson was out before we got downstairs.
I got called for a work thing
and the two girls said they were going out after
making you breakfast.

Love you lots
See you tonight<3

When i read it i 'awwed' out loud and started eating. The waffles were really good and there was even fresh orange juice in the fridge. 'Damn i love my kids' i thought to myself. They take good care of eachother and me and colin, they made me breakfast and they got me an empty and calm house for today. I didn't realise i needed some calm right now until i had it. Work has been getting bussier again, there are shows that keep asking me to come on and my skincare line is getting better.

I decided scince i have time today i'd start looking into some wedding stuff, i haven't really gotten the time and we don't even know a date but at least i could look into some stuff.

Madeline POV

This morning i woke up to a little hand tapping me on my shoulder, and when i opened my eyes i saw a neck. I quickly recognised the scent and knew it was scarlett. Then the little hand was there again and i saw rose sitting up and looking at me. "Goodmorning little bean. What's up?" I ask her and she gives me a small smile "i'm hungry but i don't wanna wake mommy" she answers and i nod. I stretch first and then i pick her up so she wouldn't wake scarlett by leaving the bed. We made waffles for both us and the adults scince jackson was already gone. Then rose convinced me to go out with her today, i mean i couldn't really say no to her cute little face and she even pouted so don't blame me.

I played our disney playlist in the car and she was really enjoying it. We went to see the studio because she wanted to see where i work and how it works so i took her there. I got some cute video's and photos of her with the big headphones on her ears and she even sang a disney song. Then i took her to eat lunch wherever she wanted and she chose mcdonald's.

She was stuffing her little face with nuggets and i laughed "slow down little bean. You don't want to choke do you?" I ask and she slowly whakes her head making me laugh. Scince i missed her birthday because she was with her dad i decided to give her a very late birthday surprise today. "Little bean" i start and she looks at me "so you know how you were with your dad for your birthday this year. And then i went on tour so we didn't see eachother for a long time" i start and she nods "well today i have a late birthday surprise for you okay?" I ask and her eyes light up and she nods furiously.

After lunch i took her to the mall and we went shopping. I got her all kinds of new clothes, shoes and acessiories. We already had our hands full so we went to the car first before going back inside and then entered a toy store. She got a new teddy bear, a couple of dolls and probably way to much other things but i didn't care. I like spoiling her with things she wants because she's my little bean and she deserves it.

On our way out i spotted a beautifull necklace in a jewelry store and thought it would be perfect for florence. "Hey little bean. We're going in here really quick before we go to the car okay" i say and she nods and takes my pinkie.

Not long after we got to the car and as i was putting the last bag in the trunk i heard that all to familliar click. I turned around and spotted them immediatly. I got rose into the car and as i started driving i started thinking about how long they have been following us. I mean it's no problem that i'm out with my little sister but i know they'll find something to say or some rumor to spread about me and i hate that.

After a little drive we last the paps and we got to the last place of today. When we entered the fair i saw rose looking around in awe and it made me smile.

We went on lots of rides together, she played some mini games, i won her a big bear of a dog and she even had some cotton candy. It was already getting dark and i knew scarlett would be getting worried about where we are so i sent her a quick text telling her we're okay and we won't be that long.

Ofcourse rose wanted to stay and watch the fireworks so we did. And as they started i took her in my neck so she would be able to see them better. Her little eyes were shining so bright as she was watching the fireworks and my heart was happy.

On the way home she fell asleep so i carried her inside. When i opened the door i saw scarlett and colin sitting on the couch and they smiled when they saw us. "I'm going to put her to bed first" i say and they nod.

When i get back downstairs i see them looking at me like they're expecting something and i don't know what. "Uhm what's wrong?" I ask and they smile "so what did you do today?" Colin asks and then i realise. They want me to tell them about what we did "oh we went out and i took rose for a late birthday surprise. Speaking of can you help me carry the bags inside?" I ask and they mod and get up.

Once scarlett sees how many bags there are her eyes go wide "what the hell did you get her?" She asks shocked "nothing big" i say and then i see her looking at the big teddy "okay that's a lie. Not more than one big thing" i tell her with a smile and she shakes her head. "Hey don't blame me for spoiling my little sister okay" i tell her and she chuckles.

I love the rose and madeline moments and their bond.

I hope you're doing fine🤍

Till the next chapter babes <3