50

Madeline POV
After our little dance party and delicious breakfast i went back upstairs with baby blue following behind me and i started putting everything away. I was almost halfway trough organizing my closet when my phone rang, i walked over and saw florence's name on the screen. I immediatly picked up "hello" i say "hi darling" she answers and i swear everytime she calls me darling or love my knees get a little weak. "Hi flo what's up?" I ask walking back inside my closet trying to continue organizing everything. "Nothing much i just wanted to talk to you" she says and it's like i can feel she has to tell me something " as much as i love hearing that i have a feeling you want to tell me something so just do it" i say "can we meet up later today?" She asks and i smile at the tought of seeing her again. "Sure i'll walk blue this afternoon so maybe we can walk her together to the park or something" i propose and she agrees "that sounds awsome what are you doing right now?" She asks "well i'm currently organizing my closet with all the new stuff i got and honestly it's a real mess in here" i answer and i hear her giggle, another sound that makes my legs feel like jelly "darling maybe we can face time do i can see that adorable face of yours when you organize" she says and i blush. After calling for way to long she helped me pick an outfit to meet her and than i got ready. I'm excited to see her but i have this weird gut feeling i might not like what she has to say.

When i got to the park with baby blue i saw flo already waiting on a bench with her back towards me. I sneak up behind her and pu my hands in front of her eyes "guess who" i say and she chuckles "hmm santa is that you" she jokes and we both laugh "i'm kidding i'd always recognize you even if i was blind or deaf or surrounded by a million other people" she says with a smile and i blush. I sit next to her and she wraps her arms around me and i melt in her embrace taking in her sweet scent. When we pull away blue looks up at us like she's jealous that she's not getting any attention wich makes us laugh. "Oh is my little baby jealous of flossie" i coe her and flo looks at me with a stupid grin "flossie huh?" She asks teasing "well if you can call me darling or love i can call you flossie or whatever the hell i want" i tell her and she seems to accept my answer. "So what did you want to tell me?" I ask and i see her face drop

Florence POV

My face drops when i have to tell her "yesterday when i got home i got a call from my manager" i start nervously and she takes my hand and locks our fingers wich calmes me down a bit "so my manager called and i got offered a job in L.A. i'll be filming there for a month." I tell her and i can see the sadness all over her but she forces a big smile "flo that's amazing. It's a good opportunity for your carreer. When do you leave?" She asks "i'm leaving tomorrow morning" i say and her face drops "oh that's nice. I'm sorry" she says and she gets up and walks away with blue. I get up and run behind her "madeline stop." I say a couple times but she doesn't listen so i grab her arm and pull her towards me causing us to be really close. I look into her eyes and all i see is sadness "darling i know you're sad and trust me i am to because i don't want to leave you. I even almost said no because i wanted to stay here, but then i remembered our conversation. You told me you want me to take evey opportunity to grow and i'm doing just that to make you happy." I tell her looking into her eyes and i see tears forming. "I know and i am happy for you it's just that i don't want you to leave me for a month. And i know that's stupid and so selfish of me and that's why i'm mad at myself. I've never been selfish in my life but with you i can't help it." She says and the tears roll down her cheecks. I cup her face in my hands and wipe them with my thumbs. "Look it's only a month, you have your music carreer that's rising and you got a new puppy so time will fly and i'll be back before you know it" i tell her and she nods still crying. "We'll be back together in no time amd than you can show me some of your new songs when i get back. And we'll call and text everyday, i'm not dissapearing out of your life" i tell her and she smiles "you better not" she says and she looks between my eyes and my lips and i so the same. I slowly lean in and than i feel her crash her lips against mine. The only thing i wanted to feel since the moment i met her and i finaly got it. Her arms went around my neck and she started playing with my baby hairs while my arms went around her waist oulling her flush against me.
Our lips move perfectly together and part only when air is needed, we rest our foreheads together and her eyes are still closed. "I waited so long for this" she whispers as she opens her eyes to look into mine and we both have the widest smiles ever "me to" i admit and she blushes. "I really hate to do this but i have to get home, clara wants me at the studio in an hour and i have to go" she says and i nod slowly. Before she goes i feel her lips against mine once more and i immediatly kiss back "goodbye my love" she whispers in my ear leaving a kiss on my cheek and she walks away.

Even tho i had to say goodbye i got the best one i could get. I finaly kissed madeline and she kissed back, my heart is exploding and i'm dreading tomorrow even more than i already did.

The first kiss and chapter 50 are a fact y'all!!🥳

Florence and madeline. Ship or dip?

Honestly i ship so hard and it's me writing all the stuff😂

I hope you're doing great and i love you🤍