53

Madeline POV

The next morning i wake up with the worst headache i've ever had. I try to sit up but i'm held back by a pair of arms, i think of last night and remember lizzie stayed with me. Before i can think back about thos comments lizzie speaks up "goodmorning monkey" she says combing her fingers trough my hair "morning auntie liz" i say "did you sleep well?" She asks "i've slept better" i answer honestly and she humms. "Today we're both taking a day off and have a lazy day to forget about everything" she says and that makes me smile. I agree and i go to the bathroom to do my buisness, brush my teeth and take a pill for my head and one for my anxiety. I haven't told anyone about my anxiety or about my past but if i had to tell someone right now it would be lizzie. At this moment she's the only person i trust even more than my twin.

The day went by so fast and it made me feel loads better. Blue didn't leave my side but honestly she never does, we watched movies, talked, laughed, sang, danced and all other things. Scarlett didn't even come to say 'hi' the whole day and yesterday night when lizzie came she didn't even check to see if i was okay. I'd like to believe lizzie and chris when they say that she loves me and she's trying but she keeps proving me wrong and i don't know how many more times i can handle being rejected by her.

Just before i was going to bed i got a message, it was chris asking if i was okay because lizzie told him what happened. That small gesture formed a smile in my face because he cares, always has and always will. When i said i was okay he texted back right away saying he's coming to the studio tomorrow and he'll bring food. I also got another text from clara saying she wants me to meet someone tomorrow and i'm kinda stressing about who it might be.

Florence POV

I've been in L.A. way longer than i expected and they said i would be. This job was fun but the other actors kept fucking up and they all work so slow so we're behing on scedule. There is a chance that i might even be here for another month. To say i'm not happy is the understatement of the year.

Another one of my problems is that madeline amd i haven't spoken in way to long because i didn't answer het text and she stopped texting me to. I know it's my fault but it hurts that she's not texting anymore. I've been thinking about texting her but i don't know what to send, i wanna know if she's okay because i saw the comments she got yesterday and i'm worried about her letting it get to her. I try my best to let my worries go but i can't so i decide to text lizzie aslikng her if she's okay.

Lizzie POV

When i was getting ready for bed i heard my phone go off. I check and see a text trom florence.

Florence🔫:
Hey i know it's probably late over there but i wanted to know how madeline is doing?

That's weird why is she asking me how madeline is doing

Me:
Hi , she's doing fine  just a breakdown
yesterday but i calmed her down .

Florence🔫:
Oh okay i'm glad she's doing better now

Me:
Yeah, why didn't you ask her?

Florence🔫:
Oh, we haven't talked in a while.

Me:
Okay

Okay now i'm confused, before she left florence and madeline were almost inseprable do i don't get it.

Madeline POV

It's been a week since the article came online and i have two more weeks till my fist concert. I can't wait to stand on the podium but i'm also kinda stressed because peter, my new manager, told me the concert sold out really fast. It's still hard to believe that people actually want to come see me sing, i guess i'm a bit scared to dissapoint them.

Right now i'm in my dressing room woth penelope fitting the outfit's i'll wear for the concert and i must say they are completely my style and cover the scars on my body i don't want to be seen. It's not that i'm emberassed for them but i just don't want to answer the questions thel will raise, the ones on my legs are so small that you probably won't even notice them but i got a few bigger ones on my back and on my ribs. Those are the ones i would rather forget about but i never will.

Okay i'm sorry about the ending but i have some gaps to fill and i don't want to make massive time jumps.

Also do you like me writing the texts like this or not?

Have a great day and my messages are always open🤍