39

Madeline POV

It's been a few days since i first went on set and i had the talk with lizzie about giving scarlett another chance and i think it's worth a shot. I will give her another chance but when i see that i'm the only one trying to make this work it's over.

I walk downstairs and see her sitting in the couch and i sit down next to her "goodmorning" i say with a smile and she smiles wide "goodmorning mads" she says. "So i was thinking if we could do something together if you have time. If you don't it's completely fine" i say "yeah sure what are you thinking about?" She asks and i shrug "anything is fine. Maybe we can have a girls day and go shopping or something" i say and she nods "sure shopping sounds great baby" she says and wraps her arms around me. I instantly melt into the hug, i missed her hugs but i can't forget what she did to me.

In the afternoon lizzie texted she'd pick me up to tell me something, i don't know what it is but i am internally panicking. When i got in her car she looked at me with a big smile "okay what do you want to tell me because i'm really freaking out right now" i say and she takes a breath "so you know that robbie recorder your song" she starts and i nod well robert and i might have sent it to some producers and we're on our way right now to one of them for you to possibly sign a contract and make music" she says and i'm shocked "what? They want to work with me?!" I ask in disbelieve and she nods "oh my god that's amazing i'll have to tell dad and scarlett" i say and lizzie gives me a weird look "what?" I ask "did you just say dad?" She asks and i nod "does he know he's dad already?" She asks again and i shake my head "i don't want to call him dad because i feel guilty that i'm not ready to call scarlett mom and i don't want to hurt her" i tell her and she nods "oh and by the way i tought about it and i'll give her another chance, but the moment i see that i'm the o ly one trying i'm done with it" i tell her and she nods. "I understand and i'm happy you're giving her another chance" she says with a smile.

After a short drive we get to a private parking from a studio where robert is waiting for us "hey kid how are you doing?" He asks me and i just give him a hug "thanks for doing this for me" i say and he nods "always kiddo" he answers and i smile. While we walk in i feel my nerves building up and my palms get sweaty, this could possibly be my workplace after today.

Robert leads us into a room where a woman is sitting "robert it's nice to see you again" tha woman says "likewise clara. This is my goddaughter madeline, the talent you want to work with, and that is her godmother elizabeth." He says and the woman greets us. "Hi i'm clara it's nice to meet you. I've heard one of your songs and i wanted to work with you immediatly, i'm glad your godparents called me for a meeting." She says and i shake her hand "well i'm madeline it's nice to meet you" i say. "Okay so i already got a contract ready for you and robert has already seen it because ha wanted his lawyers to check it out and i don't know if he approved or not?" She teels me the last part turning to robert and he nods "yes they checked it and i think it's a good contract" he says and i smile "well if he says it's okay than it's fine by me. I know he'd never approve anything that's not good enough for me." I tell her and clara nods and walks ocer to a desk and gets it out "i just need you to sign this and then it's official" she says and i look at lizzie and robert and they both nod so i sign. "Congratulations you're now part of my studio" clara says and takes me in a hug wich i reprocriate.

Lizzie POV

I could see how nervous she was about coming here but most of it went away when she saw clara. I guess i chosse the right ine after all, i really doubted my choice but i'm glad it's the right one. When madeline signed the contract she had the biggest smile on her face, i'm glad that she's happy and she can do what she loves. When she was done hugging robert i wrapped her in my arms "i'm so proud of you little monkey" i say and i feel my shirt getting wet. Is she crying? "Hey monkey why are you crying" i ask her pulling away to look at her "i'm just so happy that you're proud of me" she says quiet and i feel my own eyes filling with tears "ofcourse i am mads. You're my goddaughter, my pride and joy. I love you more than you can ever imagine and i'll always be proud of you" i tell her and she smiles and pulls me closer again "thanks for always being here for me" she numbeles in my chest and i give her a kiss on her head "i promise i'll always be here for you, ebery step of the road, all your firsts from now on i'll be there always and forever" i say and she smiles "always and forever" she says and my smile grows even more.

I made her a promise 'always and forever' and i'm 1000% sure i'll never break that one. I love that girl like she's my own and thats how i'll treat her.

Proud auntie liz🥹

I love their relationship and it's also really asy to write it. It's like the inspiration keeps coming.

What do you think of the hook this far?

Any things you want to see or don't want to see?

Have a great day my beautiful people🤍