8

Jackson POV

"These are your birthparents" she says and i look over and see madeline with a shocked face. The couple takes off their hats and sunglasses and the are chris evans and scarlett johansson. "Why are they here?" Mads asks and before they can answer i cut them of "so this is why you wanted to know how i felt about our parents?" I ask anger filling my voice, anna just nods "god annabelle i already told you i want nothing to do with them and yet you ignore it. I can't believe you brought them here" i look at mads again and she's frozen to her spot. "I'm realy tired and i don't want to be here anymore so i'm going home you comming mads?" And she finaly looks at me "yeah just a sec go ahead" she says "okay jade, mase and i will wait for you at the doors we're staying at jade's tonight don't take to long" i say and she nods.

Madeline POV

I watch jack walk away and i turn back to the three people in front of me "mads i'm so sorry i should've told you and-" annabelle starts but i cut her off "no you're right you should've told me they decided that after more than e decade they wanted to see us, that we are finaly worth their attention, that they who if you didn't know gave us up decided to show up and want to see us. I know you asked jack and not me because you know how i feel and that he's the one who will change his mind and will make sure i'll come along because i can't say no to him.god annabelle i can't believe you always saying we have to respect others wishes and blah blah blah. But look at this right now, this is you doing the one thing we told you not to do." I tell her and i'm sure i'm crying from anger. Than i turn my attention to the two people next to her "and you" i start and my voice cracks "you shouldn't have come i'm sure we're just a waste of your time like we were 14 years ago. I don't know why you gave us up, if it was because you tought it was better for us. But it wasn't we had to learn how to live without you so don't even bother trying to make your way into my life because i've moved on i learnt how to take care of myself and my brother so we don't need you and i sure as hell don't want you. I can't speak for my brother because he's always wanted a dad to play sports with and a mom to bake him cookies and talk to about the most stupid things but you took that away from him and for that i'll never forgive you." I say and both of them are on the verge of crying. "Goodbye and annabelle you don't even have to think about saying something to me or visiting in the first week because we both know how that'll go" and with that i walk off to have a good night woth my brother and best friends.

Scarlett POV

Even when she was so angry i couldn't help but notice how beautifull and mature she is. She still has the same hair and face and those big blue eyes. The only diffrence was that when she was little i could see the love in them but now all i saw was anger and disgust. We realy fucked up by giving them away, but all i could think about was how close she was to me and i wanted her even closer. I know i can't have that at leat not right now, but maybe one day i'll have my bam bam back.