58

Madeline POV

I was in my room packing a bag while bawling my eyes out when i feel a hand on my shoulder. I flinch and turn around only to see lizzie with an apologizing look and flo with a concerned look. "I'm sorry i shouldn't have touched you like that" lizzie apologizes "it's okay" i say quiet and continue to pack. "Mads why are you packing a bag?" Flo asks "i'm not staying here for the moment. I can't, i can't live in the same house  with the one person on earth i want to love me the most but she doesn't even want me. She doesn't care for me, she doesn't care about my feelings and she doesn't love me. So what is there to stay for?" I ask them and my voice breaks "monkey i understand that your hurt right now but do you think this is the right thing to do?" Lizzie asks me calm. "Right now all i know is that i'm not staying here, if it's not with you i'll stay with chris or hell i'd rather sleep on the streets than in here" i say and lizzie nods "you can stay with me for a while. I bet robbie will be happy to see you" she says and i smile and finish my bag.

I didn't even say goodbye to scarlett i left lizzie to that while i got blue in the car. When lizzie got in she looked at me and sighed "scarlett was pretty hurt when i told here you're staying with me for a while" she says and i nod "maybe she'll feel a tiny bit of the hurt i felt all my life and she might not waste her next and probably last chance" i tell her and i see a little spark of hope in her eyes.

Scarlett POV

I was thinking about any possible way to get madeline to listen to my apolgies and until now the best thing i came up with was locking her in a room with me so she has no ther choice. While i was thinking about other options i was completely oblivious to what wad happening upstairs until i saw madeline walking out with a bag and baby blue on her leash. Not even a second later lizzie walks into the room eith an apologetic look and i guess i already knew what she was going to say "uhm madeline packed a bag and she's staying with me for a while" she says and my heart sinks to my stomach. Just because i felt it coming doesn't mean it hurts any less "h- how long?" I ask lizzie "i don't know until this calms down a bit but it might take a while." She says and i nod. She walks away but turns in the doorframe "look i know that i'm already mad at you for not being there so i can only imagine madeline being so much angrier than me. She always had the feeling you didn't want her so i would think about ways to make it up to her. Oh and even tho i'm mad i'll keep you updated" and with that being said she walks out and i feel my legs getting weak.

I don't know how but somehow i ended up in her room and i was met with flo hanging up some of mafeline's clothes that fell while grabbing stuff. "Flo what are you doing?" I ask her and she doesn't even look at me while answering "these fell while she was packing and i told her i'd clean them up and in return pick my favourite hoodie from her" she says and continues. I didn't spend much tought about it seeing as my head is filled with how i can apologise to her. "Can i ask you something?" I ask after a minute and she humms "what's the best way to apologise to madeline?" I ask her and she looks up with a cold face "i don't really know, the only time i had to apologise was for not texting back when i was gone but i told her the truth about why i didn't and she forgave me. So i guess just tell her the truth and make her hear it" and as she's dine talking she walks out wearing one of madeline's hoodies and hers hanging in mads walk in closet.

I spent the rest of the day thinking about it and i didn't even realise until colin was home and snapped me out of my toughts. We talked a bit and had dinner but one thing never left my mind 'just tell her the truth and make her hear it' and that's exaclty what i'm gonna do. I just have to figure out how.

This is a bit of a shorter chapet but it was best to end it here because it would be to long if i wrote any further and have it end well.

Remember to take care of yourself.

Have a great day and i love you🤍