84

Madeline POV

It took me two days to find a good tattoo shop and i found one so were going today, the day before i leave for my tour. Dad and the girls are coming with me aswell as the two doggies. I got dad to agree to all of them except for the one on my back, it's a bit sad but i'm happy with the ones i'm getting now. The girls are more stressed than i am because for me it's not my first tattoo.

The girls are going first because i'm getting other ones and that'll take longer. After taking way to long to decide allie goes first followed by carol and then ella. Next is my turn and i'm really excited. The dogs we're really good for taking their prints and i gave them some treats for that.

After a couple hours i could finally look at the final result and it looks so good.

(The matching one)

(The matching one)

(The dog paws are like this but on her colar bone and with their own names)

(And then the romain numbers on her wrist)

"So what do you think?" I ask while i turn around to show them "i love them" dad says with a smile "amazing" "so beautifull" "perfect" the girls say at the same time and we start laughing. "God i'll miss you when you're on tour" carol says and i see tears forming in her eyes "no please don't cry because then i'll cry to" i tell her but it's already to late. Not a minute later the four of us are crying while we're walking back to the car side hugging eachother. Just as we lean our heads together there is a flash and not even a second later another one and another. We open our eyes and it's swarmed with papparazzi "dammit we we're just having a moment" allie says and we all burst out laughing. We pass them and i give them a wave because it's their job to get some pics and i get that, it's just sometimes they're annoying but right now i didn't mind. They kept screaming questions but i answered none. They started blocking the way to ask questions and than i spoke up "look guys i don't mind some pics because i know it's your job but would you please leave us alone right now i'm trying to spend a nice day with my friends and you're scaring my dogs" i tell them and they ask for a few more pics and then they leave. "Dude is it always like this?" Ella asks and i shrug "these were nice ones. Some of them just don't go away even after asking" i tell them and we go home.

Later that night it's just me and dad and i actually want to spend some time with flo befor i leave so i decide to ask him. "Hey dad do you mind if flo comes over and spends the night here?" I ask him and he nods "sure as long as you won't be to loud and don't bother me i don't mind" he says and i give him a look "no i won't bother you two aswell okay i understand you want to spend some time with your friends before you leave so i don't mind" he says and i smile "thanks dad" and i give him a kiss on his head. I'm really happy with how everything is going with dad and i love calling him 'dad' or 'papa' and i think he does to.

It doesn't take flo to long to get here and i am immediatly wrapped in her arms. "We're going upstairs dad" i yell and drag her along with me. I close the door behind us and wrap my arms around her neck "hi" i wilhisper before connecting our lips in a soft and loving kiss. When we part we put our foreheads together while our chests rise and fall like crazy "hi" flo says and we both have the biggest smiles on our face. "I've missed you" i say and she humms "me to darling" she answers and i give her another peck on her lips. The taste of them is so addicting and i love it.

We steal a few more kisses before we cuddle on the bed. "This room is nice, i've never been in chris' house before" she says and i sigh "yeah scarlett and i got into a fight and i'm staying here now" i tell her sadly "what happened?" She asks with a worried voice and sits up to look at me. I mirror her movement before answering "jackson smokes and she found his cigarettes. I took the blame for him and she said some really hurtfull things" i answer her vague and she nods "it's going to be okay darling" she says and pulls me in a hug. "I also need to tell you something, it's why i wanted you to come over" i tell her and she pulls away to look at me. I see worry written all over her face "oh no it's nothing bad i swear" i tell her and she relaxes a bit "okay what is it?" She asks and i just rip the bandaid off "i'm going on tour for almost two months" i say and she claps "that's amazing news" she says and i nod "why do you look a bit sad then?" She asks again "because i'm leaving tomorrow afternoon" i answer and her face drops a bit "oh" is all she says and it's scilent for a minute. "I asked you to come because i wanted to spend the rest of the time i have left with you" i tell her and a smile tugs on her lips. "That's really sweet of you" she says and gives me a small peck on the lips.

We cuddle for a while and flo raises her head again to ask something "so you leave tomorrow afternoon?" She asks and i humm "yup at three thirty my tourbus leaves with me and blue in it" i answer her and she nods before rolling us over so she hovers above me "well i say we make most of the time we have left" she says in a low voice "that seems like a very good idea to me" i answer and i lean up to capture her lips with mine.

So the tatoos are set, flo knows about the tour but will something happen before she leaves or will it not?

Keep reading to find out.

I hope you're doing okay and you know that you're so worth it🤍

Till the next chapter babes<3