100🥳

Florence POV

Today is the day, i'm finally seeing her again after two months, and i'm really nervous about it. We've texted everyday and called as much as possible. She told me this show was an important one and told me i had to watch is online or live. Well ofcourse i chose to watch her live because i miss her like hell and it's an important one for her so it's an important one for me to.

So i made sure i was at home in ofxord to go see her live. This morning i woke up to raffie bugging me about madeline, she kept telling me how cute she is and that she'd date her if she had the chance and it honestly bothers me that she's even thinking about her in that way. But on the other hand i can't blame her we've told nobody about us and she is cute and hot and i'd totally date her. But that's besides the point. So i was already a bit frustrated and waiting and traffic didn't make it any better. Waiting untill the afternoon felt like days and then i got stuck in traffic and i absolutely lost it in the car. Normally i'm a very calm driver but today was not one of those days.

After my screaming party on the road i had to wait almost an hour to get in and it was absolute torture. But all my stress and frustration left my body once i saw her getting on stage and let me tell you that was much better than watching her on live. Even tho she did that cute little dance before getting snacks and she was laughing so cute this beats it all. That dress fits her so well and her hair falls perfectly down to her waist. It's one of the things i love about her, her hair is so long and it's cute when she starts playing with it, it's also nice to play with when we cuddle.

As i'm watching her perform my smile never leaves my face, she looks so happy when she's singing and i'm happy that she's happy. Then when her show is over she starts talking about this special girl she met and i feel heat rising to my cheeks. She even wrote a song for me, and to tip of the cake she asked me to be her girlfriend. I had to be carefull no one would see i was sending her a message because much to my surprise nobody noticed me standing on the side of the crowd watching her. Ofcourse i said yes because i like her and i want her to be mine.

After the show i get backstage and see her hugging her dad, once she puls away she sees me standing and her smile grows even wider. She wastes no time running over and jumping in my arms. I needed to take a few steps backwards because of the impact and my hands gripped her under her thighs. Her hands find my face and she wastes no time leaning down capturing my lips with her own. It doesn't take me a second to start kissing her back, her tongue swipes across my bottom lip asking for entrance. Just as i'm about to grant her someone clears their throat behind us. She pulls away with the biggest grin on her face and starts giggling and puts her head on my shoulder. "Hi" she says and gives me a peck on ly cheek "hi" i breathe out, not looking away from her face. I put her down and we turn to face the two adults who watched the whole scene.

Lizzie had the biggest smile on her face and her phone out, she probably filmed the whole thing but i don't mind. And than chris had a bit of an other expression, he looked like he didn't know wether or not to be happy or trying to scare me into not hurting his daughter. There was a bit of an awkward scilence until madeline took my arms and wrapped them around her while she moved her back against my chest "dad act normal. It's just florence who's my girlfriend, i told her you knew her so what's the big deal?" She says and i smile and give her a kiss on her head. After she said that his face turned into a smile and it eased my nerves a lot. At least one of her parents accepts me already, i thought to myself.

Madeline went into her dressing room to get her stuff and then we went out to dinner, just the four of us. It was nice but we still had to act like we were just friends in public. I mean it's for the best because a public relationship can be hard when you're in this world so i like that our relationship is private.

We had a lot of fun at dinner and madeline and i went for a walk at the park before we went to her hotelroom

Sorry for this sharter chapter. There's also not a lot that happens in this one but yeah i can't help it.

I hope you're doing fine🤍

Till the next chapter babes<3