21

Scarlett POV

I knew it wasn't a good idea to look trough her drawings but i couldn't help myself, they are pretty good and there are sooe drawings of florence in there. I was surprised to see that she drew her but they ware like really good so i'll have to get her to show them to her i'm sure florence will like them. Then when she walked in on us looking trough them i knew i fucked up and then we started arguing. I knew she had a point somewhere in this but the things she said were hurtfull especially the thing she said when i was walking away. It hurt so mich because she was right, i did walk away when it got a mittle hard, i should've tried harder to get all of it to work. But i didn't and i can't turn back time even tough i wish i could.

When i calmed myself down i went downtairs and only found the boys "where are madeline and lizzie?" I ask them "oh maddi said something about wanting to show her the studio and going shopping" jackson told me and a wave of jealousy and sadness hit me. She wants lizzie to see the studio and she wants to go shopping with her. Why does she want to go with her and not me? I think to myself. "Sounds fun" i say and they nod. I decide to call rose because i'm sure she'll cheer me up a little bit. Rose has always been a daay's girl just like jackson has always been a daddy's boy. Madline on the other hand she was the biggest mama's girl ever, sometimes she cried when chris took her out of her crib and not me. Ofcourse i never missed an opportunity to rub that in his face because that's just how i am.

Madeline POV

I decided i was going to show lizzie all of my favourite places during our last four weeks here because i want to show her where i spent most of my time growing up. Normally that's something i would want to do with my mom but in this case i'm doing it with my godmother. "Okay so this is the music studio. Mason's family owns this and i'm their favourite so i got my own room here" i tell lizzie as we walk in. She looks around the building while i greet all of the people working there. "Okay everyone this is lizzie my godmother, lizzie these are some of the people who saw me coming in here in many diffrent moods and have been there for me whenever i needed a shoulder to cry on or someone to share a liagh with " i say and lizzie giver shem a smile and a wave. "Okay now i'll take you to the room where i spend so much time" i say while grabbing her hand. I see her looking at the instruments in the room "you can play all of them"she asks and i nod "yeah i can. I've played guitar and piano since i was seven, i started playing drums when i was ten and i also play a little bit of violin but not as good as the rest" i tell her and her eyes widen. "God i can't believe my goddaughter is so musicaly gifted. I'm sure you'll like my boyfriend robbie, he's in a band and absolutely loves music" she says and i smile "well i'd love to meet him sometime soon" i say and her smile widens "i'm sure you'll mert him soon" she says. "Okay now that you took me here you'll have to show me some of your skills and let me hear that angelic voice your brother keeps talking about" she says and i roll my eyes "any requests?" I ask her "can you play fight song on the piano?" She asks ald i smile and nod.

Lizzie POV

I asked her to sing fight song and she agreed immediatly. I take out my phone to film and send it to scarlett so she can hear her daughter sing. I'm sure she'll apreciate it. She starts playing the piano and singing and god she has the most amazing voice. She gets the high notes without even putting much effort in it, she realy has talent and she should do something with it. As she finishes she turns around and sees me filming with a wide smile "seriously?" She asks me with a raised eyebrow and i just shrug and pu my phone away. "Okay now i want to hear a bit of drums" i say and she just laughs and shakes her head. After i forced her to play all the instruments she forced me to sing with her, right now we're in the car on our way to go shopping. "Did you ever think about becoming a singer?" I ask her and she thinks for a bit. "I mean it's always been a dream of mine to become a famous singer, giving concerts, going on tour and helping people with my music but everything i write isn't good enough so i doubt i'll ever make ot out there" she says and she looks back out of the window. "Well what if when you meet robbie you show him some of the things you've written maybe he can help. I'm sure he would love that." I say and she just shrugs "i don't want him to waste his time on something that'll never work anyways" she anwsers. Why is she so insecure about herself and everything she does? I keep asking myself that, i mean it's normal to have some insecurities but she's insecure about everything.

The rest of the car ride was quiet, we get out of the car and i put on a hat and sunglasses, i see mads maughing and snapping a picture of me. "Hey no pictures stupid paparazzi" i say and we both start laughing. "Okay where to first?" She asks while she hooks herself around my arm. "What about we eat something first and then we start the real shopping?" I ask and she nods.

After a few good hours of shopping we're both packed with bags and laughing our asses of. We bought a mot of clothes even some matching outfits. She even bought matching swimshorts for chris and jackson and a necklace for scarlett. Even tough their relatioship isn't at a good point she still bought her a gift and i think that's realy sweet.

When we get home we're both gigling because i almost fell but that suickly stops when we're met with an angry scarlett. "Where have you been?" She asks madeline sternly "lizzie and i went to the studio and shopping" she answers. I don't know why scarlett is mad we told chris and she was with me. "You should've told me before you left something could've happened" scar says and i see madeline's attitude change "we told chris and i was with lizzie and she's an adult in case you didn't notice. And in case you didn't think about it in the fifteen years you weren't there things could've happend and maybe they did but you weren't there to look after me so don't go play overprotective mother to me because you're making it realy clear i can't do anything right to you!" She screams and walks away angrily. I look at scar and see regret and anger mixed all over her face "why did you get so mad at her?" I ask confused. "I don't know" she sighs and walks away to the living room.