Chapter 2

Two minutes later, a sweet-looking woman appeared on the big screen, it was the host Tan Shu.

Her voice was like a yellow warbler coming out of the valley, with a gentle smile: "Everyone has been waiting for a long time. All the bets on the spot and on StarNet have been counted. Let's take a look at the final odds, respectively—"

With the sound of the sound, the wool material No. 1-10 is displayed on the big screen in a timely manner, and there are corresponding odds below.

Among them, No. 3, No. 6 and No. 8 have the most bets and the lowest odds, which are 4.2, 3.6 and 3.9 respectively, and most of the others are between 7--12.

Bai Jingtou's No. 4 wool material is not favored by others, and the odds are 9.5, which means: based on the principal of 1,000 star coins he invested, if he bets, he will eventually get 9,500 star coins.

Jiao Gui smiled and looked at the odds on the big screen, convinced of his own vision.

This time, he looked very carefully. The No. 3 wool material performed well, but there were a few hidden fissures at the back, which were difficult to find without careful observation. As the saying goes, 'Don't be afraid of big cracks and small locks', the jade structure inside is easily damaged by fine locks.

Therefore, the green ones must be No. 6 and No. 8!

Jiao Gui was very proud. Although the odds of these two pieces of wool were not high, if they guessed correctly, the odds would double. He invested 20,000 principal, and at least he could get 150,000 Not a small amount!

Apart from money, stone gambling is all about the heartbeat and the satisfaction of betting on the treasure, which cannot be brought by any other entertainment activities!

He glanced at No. 4 again, the performance of this piece of wool was really average, hehe, it seems that this beautiful boy is going to belong to him—

At the same time, the two stone gamblers on the high platform began to prepare to dissolve the stone.

In an auction like this, there are more than ten stone betting games every day, and everyone in the audience and Xingwang's customers are waiting with great excitement. Naturally, time cannot be wasted.

These wools were selected by them in the past few days. In order to get results as soon as possible, they have long been optimistic about the trend of wools, and now they can immediately dissolve the stones.

Ten experienced calcite masters walked to the ten pieces of wool on the display stand respectively, and according to the instructions of the two stone gamblers combined with the performance of the wool, they quickly cut along the dark lines displayed.

Sound shields and guards are automatically activated to prevent excessive noise and gravel from disturbing the viewing customers.

With the help of an automatic stone cutter, in less than two minutes, all ten pieces of wool were cut deep or shallow. Everyone stared at the big screen, breathing nervously.

Some of these wool materials have been cut by a third, and some have just broken open the skin, revealing a finger-wide cut surface. The stone gambler sprinkled some water, so that everyone can see it more clearly.

"Hey, six of the ten stones are all white stones, and there is a high probability that these stones will be useless."

"It collapsed at the first blow, **** it, and lost money again!"

"Don't panic, don't panic, this is just the beginning, just wait."

The crowd in the audience suddenly became a mess. Some were scolding, laughing, frustrated, and looking forward to it, showing all kinds of life.