Chapter 87

After the shock, some people couldn't help but wonder. After all, Bai Jing was too young. According to the data, he was only under 20 years old.

Moreover, he is already a top-notch senior stone gambler, his talent is unparalleled, and he is also an excellent mecha warrior, and his military exploits can reach the level of a major!

Now coupled with the identity of the only energy master in the empire who can extract the ninth-level energy liquid——

Damn, is this, this TMD still human? ?

Anyone who can achieve any of these three fields is already a genius among geniuses, but Bai Jing directly covers all three.

Whether it is the stone gambling world, the mecha world or the energy world, Bai Jing is the one standing at the top of the pyramid!

This is simply too fantastic, really too fantastic...

They knew in their hearts that Mr. Gu couldn't lie, and the video couldn't be faked, but how could anyone achieve this level?

The prosperous beauty is him, the genius stone gambler is him, the super mecha warrior is him, the mysterious energy master is also TMD!

Take it, really take it.

After this video was sent, Bai Jing also admitted without shyness.

[Stone gambler Bai Jing: Gu's mysterious energy master is indeed me, I'm really sorry, it's only now public. 】

【Ah ah ah, I know it! 】

[Ninth-level energy liquid! ! Offer my knees to the cloud god——]

[God Yun gave me a little bit of talent, woohoo, just a little bit (trying to gesture)]

[Yunshen alone can stand up to thousands of troops, lighting a cigarette.jpg]

[Hmph, Gu Shaozhen is lucky (yin and yang weirdness)]

[I'm sour, Young Master Gu returned the God of Clouds to us, God of Clouds belongs to everyone! 】

[Looking at Yunshen's journey, he has always attracted my attention since the first stone betting battle.

A game of stone gambling has never been defeated, and as a second-level stone gambler, he defeated Ying Wenfeng, a sixth-level stone gambler. Soter's public game broke the record of gambling growth rate, broke the Yuanshi conspiracy, and killed hundreds of thousands of them. The alien beast has even extracted the ninth-level energy liquid!

I want to say that being born doesn't mean anything, what about being born in a slum, no one can compare to you! Come on, Yunshen, Yunshen is the strongest! 】

[Confess the God of Clouds! 】

【Always support Yunshen! 】

...

On this day, countless people witnessed the birth of a miracle, and countless people went crazy for Bai Jing!

Such a genius, such a treasure, such a person who has created countless miracles, there is only one in the entire empire! unique!

Being from a slum did not become a stain on him, but made them appreciate the boy more, support him more, love him, and worship him, unable to extricate themselves.

Bai Jing's popularity is unprecedentedly high, and the number of fans continues to exceed the 100 million mark, which is comparable to that of Gu Yuanchao!

No one felt that this young genius was not worthy of the Imperial Major General.

A joke, if Yunshen is not worthy of Young Master Gu, who else can?