Chapter 51

No. 4 wool is a rock with an elephant skin. It is not big, only the size of two fists, and it is gray-white.

The skin looks rough, but it actually feels smooth to the touch. This kind of skin has a good foundation, and there is a certain probability that ice seeds and glass seeds will appear.

Through the open window, people can see the crystal clear and highly transparent texture, which is as clear and clean as glass, which is the best texture in jade.

"Fuck, it's a glass species, a glass species!"

"My God, after the three-color jadeite of Fu Lu Shou, there is a glass species!"

"The color seems to be a little unclear, please solve the stone master quickly-"

Everyone stared at the screen dumbfounded, thinking that the water species Fu Lu Shou was already rare enough, but did not expect the second jadeite to be the highest quality glass species? ?

Too strong!

Everyone in the audience was anxiously watching the screen, and the fans were even more looking forward to it. Will Gu Yun create the next miracle?

No, he has already created a miracle that he can unravel the glass jadeite after the rare three colors of Fu, Lu and Shou!

Master Xie Shi looked at the wool with a more focused expression.

As the closest and experienced calcite, he saw the color of jade, if he guessed correctly—

Phew, then be more careful.

He adjusted the grinding wheel to the most delicate gear, and rubbed it little by little along the outline of the jadeite, daring not to hurt the jade flesh.

With the rotation of the grinding wheel, the gravel around the jadeite was slowly removed, revealing most of the outline.

The water flow washed away the gravel and particles of the cut surface, and people finally saw the color of the jade.

"This color..."

"It's colorless glass!"

"It's really beautiful—"

Everyone looked at the big screen blankly, and their eyes were full of fascination.

The almost transparent glass jadeite has no color or a trace of blemish on it. It is extremely pure and clear.

There is a lot of floating light coming out from the inside, like the clearest ice spring wrapped in jade, shaking gently, it is shiny and dripping, giving people a feeling of ice and jade.

The ultimate transparency, the ultimate transparency, the ultimate purity, the beauty of purity that cannot be described in words.

No one can resist such a clean texture and such a pure color.

The most important thing is that the colorless glass jadeite is not only extremely pure, but also can be used to make super gene fluid, which is very valuable!

To a certain extent, the colorless glass species is even more precious than the glass species Yang Green, second only to the glass species Imperial Green and Full Green.

"Today was really worth it."

"Although I didn't win this game, it's worth seeing these two rare jadeites!"

"In the future, wherever there is Gu Yun, there will be me!"

"Cloud God is the strongest!"

From the top glass species Imperial Green to Fu Lu Shou three-color jadeite, to colorless glass species, each is very rare.