Chapter 75

After Bai Jing closed his brain, he thought of the A02 wool material in the dark bid area. He is going to bid tomorrow, but how much should he bid?

According to the 60 to 70 kilograms of the glass species Yang Green and the more than ten kilograms of the best glass species of imperial green jadeite, it is roughly estimated that the total value exceeds 500 million star coins!

If you let Bai Jing choose, as long as it does not exceed 350 million stars, or even 400 million, you can try it, and you will definitely make money without losing money.

However, the base price of this piece of wool is 80 million, and there are still three large cracks on it. Others should not pay such a high price——

Maybe it can be auctioned with 250 million.

However, what if someone specialises in betting on cracks and also pays a high price? What if I can't get it?

Since Bai Jing had preconceived the value of this piece of wool, he felt that it was not safe. What if someone offered a higher price than him?

Well, let's go and ask Gu Yuanchao.

Bai Jing knocked on the other party's door.

Gu Yuanchao: "Ajing, come in directly, the door is not closed."

Bai Jing pushed open the door and entered. The other party should have just taken a shower, and he could see the water droplets flowing down his hair into his chest, looking lazy and sexy.

Gu Yuanchao arranged for a housework robot to pour a glass of milk for the boy, "Ajing, you've been tired all day today, why are you still not sleeping?"

Bai Jing picked up the cup and took a sip, the milky fragrance was very pure: "It's not too difficult. Gu Yuanchao, bidding in the dark bid area is really difficult, so I want to ask you.

Do you still remember the piece of wool in the dark marked area numbered A02? "

Gu Yuanchao pondered: "Remember, the piece with the cracks on it weighs 126.6 kilograms and has a base price of 80 million. Ajing, do you like this piece of wool?"

Bai Jing's slender and thick eyelashes blinked gently: "Well. How much do you think our bid amount should be?"

Gu Yuanchao thought for a while: "200 million star coins can definitely be won. To be more conservative, 180 million star coins are enough."

Bai Jing's beautiful brown eyes showed surprise: "200 million star coins... is that enough?"

Gu Yuanchao smiled: "Ajing, last year's hidden bid king was only 150 million, 200 million is already very high.

Don't look at the 4,000 to 5,000 players in the Sot public auction. In fact, there are not many people who can actually vote this number. "

"Assuming a person's assets are 1 billion, first of all, it is impossible for him to bet all his assets on the Sauter public market, the risk is too high.

Calculated at 50%, that is 500 million.

Secondly, there are hundreds of thousands of pieces of wool in the open and dark marked areas, especially in the dark marked area. "

Gu Yuanchao looked at the young man with a gentle voice: "Then, Ah Jing, how many stars do you think he can get on each mark?"

Bai Jing pondered: "But, is it possible for him to put most of his assets on this piece of wool?"

Gu Yuanchao hooked his lips: "Ajing, there are no more than a new breed of people participating in the Sote public auction: one is for profit, the other is for fame.