Chapter 77

Dark bid A3200, the winning bid price is 18.9 million, the winning bid number is 244, congratulations.

This is Bai Jingtou's first bid, and he didn't win.

Although he knew that there was almost no chance of winning the bid at the price he put in, Bai Jing was still a little disappointed when he saw the result displayed on the big screen.

His bid for this ice blue water jadeite was 9.2 million, which was more than double the winning price.

These bidders are crazy!

Bai Jing couldn't help but get nervous. There are more than 3,000 rough stones, and the winning bid price is still so high.

Judging from this, the two pieces of wool A3680 and A4100 that he was interested in will only need two or three sets, and the price——

Will it be too high?

Bai Jing's heartbeat suddenly became violent, he closed his eyes and took a deep breath, telling himself to calm down, the result could not be changed!

Don't think about it, don't think about it, make a decision and don't regret it.

Even if he did it all over again, he believed he would make the same choice.

Brown eyes stared intently at the numbers on the big screen, the surrounding noise seemed to exist in another world, and every minute and second became extraordinarily long and uneasy.

Auctioneer: "The next group is A3501-A3700, the display time is 90 seconds, please look at the big screen."

At this moment, Bai Jing held his breath involuntarily, did that piece of ice-seeded Huang Fei hit it?

Concealed bid A3679, the winning bid price is 13.8 million, the winning bid number is 817, congratulations.

Dark bid A3680, the winning bid price is 11.7 million, the winning bid number is 005, congratulations.

The dark bid A3681, the winning bid price is 12 million, and the winning bid number is 362, congratulations.

.......

In a series of numbers, Bai Jing saw the winning bid price displayed by A3680, 11.7 million, won! He's hit! !

The tense body relaxed at this moment, a bright smile appeared on the face of the young man, and the brown eyes seemed to be full of stars, dazzling and amazingly beautiful.

Anyone can feel the joy from his heart.

[Gu Yuanchao, I won the bid, so happy! 】

Baijing set the message timing to send on the light brain.

He knew that the other party didn't have time now, but that didn't stop him from wanting a man to share his joy.

"Hahahahaha-"

"I voted six times, and I finally won today!"

"Damn, missed!"

"Missed again, fuck!"

There were all kinds of crazy shouts all around, those who won the bid were excited, those who didn't win the bid were downcast, and some even broke down and cried.

At this time, the rich people present are no different from ordinary people, venting their emotions to the fullest in the auction hall.

After another set, the big screen will display the winning bid price numbered A3901-A4100.

Following the auctioneer's words, Bai Jing felt that his heartbeat was stronger than ever before, even his eardrums were filled with bulging heartbeats, his breathing was short, and his palms were full of sweat.