Chapter 10

"Young Master Gu, the 'D' area of ​​No. 5 wool material area actually has glass jadeite." Qiao An's face was solemn, "This kind of wool material should not be classified in the 'D' area."

"It seems that Rong Xuan's ability is nothing more than that, and he is worthless as a seventh-level stone gambler." Gu Yuanchao sneered, and his handsome face showed a faint mockery: "Go and replace him."

If it wasn't for his uncle, an eighth-level stone gambler, who was still lying in the medical cabin for treatment, where would he be able to get him?

"But... the seventh-level stone gambler has only Du Feng from the Du family. The Du family has its own mine, plus your engagement contract—" Qiao An hesitated.

"You don't need to contact Du Feng. Find a few more sixth-level stone gamblers, and they will divide the wool together. In addition—"

Gu Yuanchao's voice had a hint of coolness: "I have never admitted this engagement, so don't mention it again in the future."

"Yes!" Qiao An replied in a low voice, wiping the cold sweat on his forehead without a trace, he accidentally touched Young Master Gu's scale.

Gu Shao hates being arranged by others the most. He has quarreled with the family many times over the marriage, and almost fell out with the owner of the family.

"By the way, who is the person who issued the glass-type jade?" Gu Yuanchao asked thoughtfully with his slender and straight legs crossed.

Since his uncle Gu Liubai was attacked by a strange beast's mental power two years ago, he has been lying in the medical cabin for treatment, and I am afraid that he will not wake up in the next few years.

If this person has a certain talent for gambling stones, the Gu family can make great efforts to cultivate it.

"Oh, it's a man named Bai Jing, eighteen years old this year, from a slum.

Coincidentally, the young master of the Min family had to bet against him, one person betting up and the other betting cross. Master Min lost five million stars in the bet because of this, and his reputation plummeted. "

"Oh, the Min family is not clean." Gu Yuanchao sneered: "That Min Qing is even more stupid."

Although the Min family made their fortune from gambling, they usually persecute and suppress those gambling masters with no background, and their reputation in Proxima is not good.

Qiao An: "..." Well, it's not Min Qing, it's Min Qing Shi.

My boss is good at everything, but he is too lazy to remember names, but it doesn't matter, these people are not worth the boss's troubles.

Qiao An quickly called up the calcite image of the glass-type jade and projected it on the holographic screen.

When he saw the familiar figure in the crowd, he couldn't help being stunned.

"Ah, isn't this the newcomer last time? It's too coincidental." Last time Jiao Gui's incident impressed Qiao An, and he recognized Bai Jing at once.

"It was him."

Gu Yuanchao passed the name "Bai Jing" in his throat, and his eyes flickered: "Bring him here immediately."

"Yes, Master Gu."

Qiao An bowed and stepped back, instructing his subordinates to locate them through the backstage of the light brain, and quickly found the other party.

When he brought two men in black uniforms to Bai Jing, the latter was almost unable to support him, but his strong willpower kept him calm on the surface.