Chapter 63

The egg-sized black jadeite is smooth and round, and only two layers of film representing the boundary can be seen, and the inside is two pieces of black paint, without two traces of light transmittance.

However, just after the thin white line of mental power pierced the boundary, countless thick black qi suddenly poured out from it!

These black mists are dark and dense, like surging lake water, rapidly spreading upward along the white tip, wrapping the spiritual force and pulling them inward!

Bai Jing felt two huge suctions coming in the direction of his mental power, and his head twitched and hurt, so he had to grit his teeth desperately to hold back.

Thin white lines of spiritual power continued to protrude from his body, spreading out countless branches, intertwining closely with each other, and inseparably entangled with the black mist.

Two minutes and two seconds passed, the white tip was pulled into the black mist by two inches, and then pulled out by the mental force.

The pale lips had been bitten with blood, and Bai Jing's forehead was instantly covered with fine cold sweat.

He could feel the dark and thick black fog swallowing his spiritual power, like a terrifying beast hidden in hell, finally breaking through the cage, biting the prey fiercely and dragging it into his territory——

The pain of being swallowed made the mental power become violent, and several thin lines turned into the shape of two big mouths, biting towards the black mist, and you could see the small white fangs inside.

It's a pity that the black fog is too strong, and the spiritual power is finally lost.

In the entanglement, it suddenly thought of something, and separated two thin lines and plunged into the eighth-level energy liquid at both ends.

'Gudonggudong', the eighth-level energy liquid in the silver box was less than half visible to the naked eye, and the white mental force suddenly became much stronger, biting the black mist with small fangs viciously.

Gradually, as the black mist was swallowed, the thin white lines became thicker and thicker, and countless branches spread almost all over the room.

'Stop! '

Bai Jing felt two powerful energies rush into his body, and the pain like a crack came from his head.

The mental power has reached the limit of what the body can hold, but the thin white lines are retracted, and the black mist has to wrap around the tip and pull it inside, and it can't be shaken off.

The mental power was completely irritated, it had never encountered such an unreasonable guy, and it really needed to be cleaned up!

So it opened its mouth and swallowed the black mist faster than before, and the black jade became translucent to the naked eye.

At this time, Bai Jing's whole body was blushing abnormally, and the bulging energy made him almost breathless. There was too much energy, and he felt like he was going to burst!

Bai Jing, who had endured to the limit, grabbed the table and deformed it with his five fingers. Immediately, two invisible air currents swayed from the body in two circles, and there were two 'booms', and everything in the room turned into Butterfly.

Fortunately, this is the top-level hotel in Sauter, with strong defense capabilities, otherwise the entire hotel will collapse!

Two waves of invisible spiritual energy flowed along Bai Jing's body, not only the bedroom where he was, but the living room outside was also a mess.