Chapter 57

It was already night when Bai Jing and Gu Yuanchao took the spaceship to leave. Judging from the time, they were just able to reach Proxima Centauri the next morning.

After a full six hours of wool selection and more than an hour of calcite, Bai Jing looked a little tired, but Ying Wenfeng's performance before his death made him a little concerned.

Because of the proximity, Bai Jing noticed that the other party was stabbed in the throat with horror in his eyes, indicating that Ying Wenfeng himself was also shocked by this action of his own, which shows that the other party did not want to commit suicide.

Really want to kill him.

Moreover, when the other party used the alloy dagger to stab at his throat instead of stabbing him, his arm was obviously very stiff and did not bend at all, which was not in line with common sense.

With the experience of the apocalypse, Bai Jing is very sensitive to the human body and the movements during the fight. Ying Wenfeng's stabbing to death is more like being manipulated by something.

He frowned slightly, but his perception didn't notice anyone around him.

Is it in the distance?

What is it that can manipulate a living person?

Gu Yuanchao stepped forward and said softly: "Ajing, don't think about it, I will investigate it clearly, go to the dormancy warehouse and sleep for a while."

Bai Jing nodded: "Okay."

He really couldn't take it anymore.

Watching Bai Jing enter the dormant warehouse to rest, Gu Yuanchao's eyes suddenly cooled down, and he immediately dialed the video communication.

The man's voice seemed to freeze: "How is Ying Wenfeng's investigation?"

The opposite Qiao An looked solemn: "Reporting to Young Master Gu, according to the investigation these days, the relationship between Ying Wenfeng and the major families is very complicated.

Because of his S-level spiritual talent, he was once sponsored by the Du family, and was personally taught by the head of the Du family, the seventh-level stone gambler, Du Feng, for about half a year.

After being promoted to the sixth-level stone gambler, he was hired by Yuan Shi and Lei Shi successively to partition the rough jadeite stones, and was taken by Lei Shi to the auction house and public auctions to advise him. "

The five aristocratic families of the capital star, or the five aristocratic families of the empire, are the Gu family, the Du family, the Tang family, the Yuan family, and the Lei family.

Except for Tang's focus on mecha manufacturing and rarely involving rough jadeite, the other four major families have their own rough stone mines and related industries.

After all, the cost of mining rough ore is not high, but the profit is extremely high. From the mining area, to gambling stones, to unraveling jadeite, to extracting energy liquid, gene liquid, and holding auctions, a whole chain of interests has been formed.

No one didn't want to take a piece of the pie, not to mention the five great families in the imperial capital.

As a rare senior stone gambler in the empire, Ying Wenfeng has a certain connection with the three major families, so it is not surprising.

However, these three major families all have a certain competitive relationship with the Gu family, and who is behind them needs to be further explored.

Gu Yuanchao frowned: "What about his brain, who has been most closely connected with in the past week?"

Qiao An replied: "The information center has been asked to find Ying Wenfeng's optical brain data.