Chapter 92: Extra one

In the past half a year, Bai's Energy Company founded by Bai Jing has been operating well. After continuous training, most of its energy engineers have been able to extract the second-level energy liquid, such as Wang Qing and a few others can even extract the third-level energy liquid!

And because of the 'energy stone', they absorbed the mental power stored by Bai Jing and continuously merged with their own mental power. Over time, they also gained a part of the ability to remove impurities.

The purity of the extracted energy liquid is one level higher than that extracted by ordinary energy engineers, so it is widely welcomed by the market.

Almost all of Xinghai Auction House's energy liquid is provided by Bai's Energy Company, and the sales are hot, and the supply is in short supply.

The Gu family also placed the first batch of orders, but Gu Yuanchao had no knowledge of this, indicating that they had won it with their own efforts!

These eleven energy masters were able to achieve such an effect not only because of their S-rank spiritual power, but also because of their diligence and Bai Jing's careful teaching.

All kinds of jadeite raw materials such as bean seed jade, oil green jadeite, etc. are always kept in sufficient supply, and there are 'energy stones' as a supplement when their spiritual power is exhausted. They are extremely comfortable in clothing, food, housing, and transportation.

Under such conditions, what qualifications do those people from the slums have to not work hard? !

Therefore, besides eating and sleeping, these energy masters extract energy liquid every day, and discuss and solve problems together. They are both companions and competitors. The degree of hard work is beyond imagination!

The amount of energy liquid they can extract in half a year is comparable to the amount extracted by other energy masters in three years!

What's more, they also have S-rank spiritual talent.

Talent coupled with unmatched efforts by anyone has created a group of unrivaled energy masters.

Although they are still low-level energy masters, everyone knows that these people will never stop there.

Intermediate energy engineer, senior energy engineer and even master energy engineer, everything is possible!

The aristocrats of noble families who looked down on them before licked their faces and poached people one by one. Their faces were no longer disdainful and arrogant, and they were given ten times more generous rewards than the first time, but no one was tempted.

Except that Bai Jing was their savior, the other party trained them so diligently, and Bai's treatment was so good, these people are stupid to sacrifice their lives for these people who look down on them from the bottom of their hearts!

Now all the 2 million start-up funds of the eleven energy engineers have been earned back, and there are still tens of thousands to hundreds of thousands of star coins in surplus. According to Yunshen, these are all at their disposal.

But no one will use the start-up capital.

As the level of extracting energy fluid gets higher and higher, the level of jade they use will also get higher and higher.

Grade 4 jade like hibiscus and egg whites cost millions of star coins at every turn, so they must use it sparingly.

Of course, the single price of the fourth-level energy box is 200,000 star coins. If you really reach this level, you will only earn more.