Chapter 41

Most of the simulation training rooms dedicated to mecha training on StarNet are full, which shows the popularity of mechas.

The slender white fingers slid down along the light screen and randomly selected one of the last few training rooms.

[Welcome to Lingyun Club, please enter your initial name and gene level, the system will automatically match you with the corresponding training room. 】

Bai Jing thought for a while, entered [Alpha] in the name column, and selected [B-level] for the gene level.

He doesn't know if he will be banned from entering if he chooses C-class.

[The training room that matches you is being selected, please wear the sensing device in time. 】

Seeing the prompt, Baijing attached the two circular chips matching the virtual port to both sides of his forehead, and the chips were firmly attached to the skin like a magnetic attraction.

At the moment of perceiving the connection, Bai Jing felt as if he had entered a parallel space. The sense of touch, hearing, smell... all perceptions were extremely real.

The same is true.

In order to ensure the excitement of the mecha battle, there are hundreds of thousands of particle sensors distributed on each chip, and the perception is connected through the particle transmission technology, and any subtle feeling will be transmitted to reality, similar to the transmission of the spiritual body.

At the same time, the exercise memory and proficiency in the virtual space will be kept at the same time for more than 90%, which is almost no different from the real battle, and will not damage the body. It is the most convenient and efficient technology.

Of course, this technique also has flaws.

Because the virtual environment will not cause real damage, there will inevitably be a lack of a sense of crisis in the real battle, so the Imperial Sergeant will limit the frequency of online virtual battles and focus on actual combat training.

After wearing the device, Bai Jing only felt a flash in front of him, and was instantly teleported to training room No. 23.

This is an extremely wide and sealed training ground with a high dome.

The area is about more than 2,000 square meters, which is equivalent to the size of five basketball courts. The walls and floors are all pure white mechanized design, which is very technological.

Bai Jing pressed the light blue space button in his hand, and a light blue mecha with a height of 15 meters appeared in the space, elegant and arrogant, with the unique cold texture of metal, even if he had seen it in the window of the auction house , you can still feel the huge shock.

The automatic scan was turned on, and the tall mecha recognized its owner, knelt down on one knee, and sent Bai Jing into the cockpit of his head.

The cockpit is spacious with room for four or five people, but there is only one pilot seat.

After Bai Jing sat down, he began to observe the main console of the mecha.

There is a handle on both sides of the left and right hands that can move 360 ​​degrees, and there are more than 30 touchscreen buttons in the front control area, and you can feel the difficulty of it.

The Beginner's Guide appears on the screen.

Bai Jing followed the instructions above and put on the transparent induction helmet placed in the center.