Chapter 31

That night, Bai Jing received five three-level energy boxes, with an average unit price of 200,000 Star Coins. After deducting 5% of the handling fee, the total was 950,000 Star Coins.

\'Well, this price...it seems to be the price of Level 4 energy liquid, right? \'Bai Jing thought.

And he spent a total of 250,000 star coins to buy two pieces of oil-green jadeite. Currently, only the smaller one has been extracted, and the cost is only about 100,000 star coins.

Bai Jing blinked, this profit is indeed very high!

He remember a passage quoted in Marx's "Das Kapital": With proper profit, capital will be very emboldened.

At 10% profit, it will be used everywhere; at 20%, it will come alive; at 50%, it will lead to active risk taking; at 100%, it will make people defy the law; at 300% , it will make people not afraid of crime, or even the danger of hanging their heads.

Well, whether it is gambling stones or energy liquid, it has far exceeded this profit.

Therefore, he must protect himself.

Perhaps it was the alertness brought to him by the apocalypse, Bai Jing was keenly aware of a hint of crisis, and immediately spent 1 million star coins to buy an online identity encryption device.

Unless he has extremely high technology, no one can find out his true identity from the Internet.

Of course, he didn't know that this device greatly increased the difficulty of Minister Liang's search. At the same time, it cooperated with Gu's anti-reconnaissance system to block the chance of the Jian family and other noble families finding him. The timing was just right.

At this time, Bai Jing was preparing to deal with another 2 kg oil-green jadeite.

In one morning, Bai Jing extracted all the energy in it, and extracted a total of eight third-level energy liquids.

Perhaps because of the upgrade of the ability, the extraction process did not stop to absorb energy due to mental exhaustion, and the overall smoothness was incredible.

Yesterday, he felt a little tired after only taking four energy liquids, but after absorbing one of them, he clearly felt that his mental power became much stronger. Now even if he took eight third-level energy liquids, he was only slightly sleepy. Some.

He put the energy liquid on the detector, and it showed that the purity is between 39.72%, which is still the best attribute!

Bai Jing was very satisfied with this, but he did not mail all of these energy boxes to Xinghai Auction House, but sent half of them.

After observing, he found that the top three online auction houses did not have intermediate energy boxes of level 3 or 4 every day, but only a few every one or two days, which seemed to be related to the spiritual strength of the energy master.

Therefore, in order to avoid being too conspicuous, Baijing will reduce the number.

At this time, he didn't know that he had been targeted by two top families at the same time.

In the afternoon, Bai Jing received news that there will be a stone betting battle at 9 am tomorrow.

Just two pieces of oil green jade have been used up, and the two pieces that have been bet on tomorrow can continue to be used as raw materials for extracting energy liquid.

The next morning, the first stone betting battle began.

As soon as Bai Jing stepped onto the high platform, there was a burst of cheers from below.