Chapter 47

Just after seven o'clock in the evening, Bai Jing was officially promoted from L1 to L2.

50 games, 50 consecutive victories, never lost!

And this, only took half a day!

Novices who had the same grades before are now standing at the top of the level distribution without exception, and the lowest level is also above L5.

It is conceivable that the future of this young man is also unlimited!

The bracelet vibrated, and Bai Jing looked down, showing his latest data:

Name: Alpha

Club: Lingyun Club

Level: L2

Points: 5000

Number of followers (fans): 425

The 100 points given by the system will disappear automatically after losing the L1 status of the novice.

As for the number of followers below, he didn't care too much.

He will try his best to play every game regardless of the number of spectators watching the game.

Today's games are enough, Bai Jing exits the hall and prepares to continue tomorrow.

Maybe because L1's opponents are very weak, he feels that his ability has not improved much, and it is better to follow the coach to train alone.

After dinner, Bai Jing went online and came to the simulation training room of Lingyun Club.

Because he is a mecha battle account registered with the information of [Alpha], the information is synchronized.

Many people who followed him saw Baijing online and searched the arena with great interest.

Watching Alpha's games is more exciting than other games!

It's a pity that I turned many pages and didn't see his name, so I couldn't help but feel a little strange.

A look at the status shows that it is training.

Looking at the [Lingyun Club] marked under Alpha's name, many people secretly remembered this name with a thoughtful expression.

To be able to cultivate such outstanding players, the strength of this club should be... not bad, right?

As soon as the coach Yao Tian saw the boy, his tone became excited: "Alpha, I saw you fight today, and you performed very well, even better than I expected!"

It has even achieved 50 consecutive victories, even the battle between the lowest level L1 is rare in the entire arena!

What makes him even happier is that in each of the 50 games that Bai Jing participated in, he beat Bai Jing to win, and he earned a lot of star coins.

Yao Tian didn't press much, only 10,000 star coins each time.

Because the number of spectators in the L1 game is very small, and the bets are less, each game can only earn hundreds of thousands of stars, which is better than nothing.

He didn't expect that there was a game that made more than 600,000 yuan, hahaha, he don't know who is so generous, and gave him so much money in vain!

Today, he earned 700,000 star coins in one day, which is equivalent to several months' income.

Thinking of this, he looked at Alpha with a softer look.

Facing the coach's 'loving' gaze, Bai Jing glanced at him suspiciously: "Well, most of the people I met were newbies, it was just a fluke."