Chapter 74

In front of the public, Zhu Liang was thrown out of the Sott venue with no dignity like a dead dog, and his reputation was notorious. This incident sounded the alarm for everyone present.

They are all prominent figures on various planets, and they really can't afford to disgrace this person!

They believe that after Zhu Liang goes back, he will also be abandoned by his own circle, and it will be difficult from now on.

The most important thing is that this is the first time that the organizers of the previous Jade Guild have come forward to punish them severely, which shows their attitude.

Everyone knows that behind the organizer is the imperial family, the real ruler of the entire empire!

They rarely appeared in front of the public, and this time they made a statement for such a trivial matter. It can be seen that they really attached great importance to Gu Yun.

Even the direct descendants of the five great families of the empire have never received such preferential treatment!

Gu Yun was so popular that even the imperial family made an exception for him.

As for those who, like Zhu Liang, had spied on the number of Baijing woolen materials, they wanted to cry but had no tears in their hearts.

Why didn't they want to stare at Gu Yun? ! !

Is the cloud **** they can see through?

They stared at the whole morning, did various data analysis, and swore to bid. What was the result?

All the wool that has been photographed for a lot of money has collapsed.

They lost tens of millions of star coins in vain, their assets have shrunk by a quarter all of a sudden, and they are still facing the risk of being ruined. Alas, what are they trying to do——

These people can't wait to turn back time and wake up their greedy self with a slap!

It's really too bad, it's better to just pick a few pieces of cheap wool, so as not to lose so much.

Having learned such a painful lesson, they immediately walked away as soon as they saw Gu Yun, and no one dared to stare at the wool material number in his hand again.

The ethos of the entire Sauter public market has also changed, and all kinds of overt and covert actions have been restrained a lot.

On Xingwang, many stone gamblers expressed their gratitude to Gu Yun, adding a lot of prestige to the latter.

The matter has been solved perfectly, and both Gu Yun's fans and the people who eat melon are very satisfied. In addition, the organizers are very efficient in handling things. After eating the melon, they still have time to cut the camera and look back to the cloud.

Bai Jing has already solved this piece of wool material numbered 4060. The whole is in the shape of a long triangle, with clear edges and corners. It weighs 22.8 kilograms and is not small.

The jadeite that has been washed with water has a delicate and moist texture, as moist as water, as elegant and delicate as a hibiscus flower, full of water color and radiant.

The color of apple green is green and natural, bright but not strong, just like a beautiful girl in her school days, her every move is full of fresh temperament, which complements the texture of hibiscus.

"God Yun, I will pay 15 million!

"16 million star coins!"

"17 million star coins—"