Chapter 28

Bai Jing didn't know anything about everything on the Internet. When he came out of Gu's Stone Gambling Shop, it was already dark.

After the stone-gambling battle, Gu Yuanchao took him to [Empire Rose Restaurant] for an expensive lunch, but in the end, Bai Jing paid the star coins first for this meal, which was a little reward for the 'creditor'.

Then the two came to the negative second floor of Gu's Stone Gambling Shop - Gu's unsorted wool area.

It was a large underground warehouse. All wool materials were kept together without any partitions. It was roughly estimated that there were at least tens of thousands of pieces.

Many wools have sand on their skins, which should be the most primitive wools that have just been shipped from various planets.

Hundreds of cleaning robots carefully clean the wool surface with professional tools, then wipe it clean and place it on the stone table one by one.

Gu Yuanchao: "This is the storage place for the wool that has not been divided by the Gu family, and new wool is replaced every two months.

I entered your ID information at the entrance. If it is convenient for you recently, you can come here to familiarize yourself with it, and I hope it will help you. "

"After a week, the senior stone gambler team hired by the Gu family will divide the wool material. Before that, you can come and study."

There was a touch of complexity in Bai Jing's clear eyes: "You have given me such great authority, don't be afraid of me—"

What to do?

Gu Yuanchao interrupted him softly, and the corners of his lips twitched upwards: "You won't, I believe you."

Bai Jing's slender and thick eyelashes trembled slightly, like a butterfly flapping its wings, and his expression softened: "Thank you."

At this moment, facing the trusting eyes of the other party, Bai Jing's heart was filled with unspeakable warmth and gratitude.

The memory of being betrayed by his teammates in the apocalypse seemed to be gradually drifting away from him, replaced by Gu Yuanchao's "I believe in you".

Maybe it's time to forget everything before and start a new life again.

Bai Jing looked along the wool material one by one. The wool material here is divided according to the initial planet. The order of placement is clear at a glance. The more contact, the wool material characteristics of this planet can be clearly seen.

He looked at it row by row, trying to summarize the characteristics of each planet's wool, which would strengthen his judgment on wool.

At the same time, Bai Jinghui will look for wool materials that he is not sure about, especially those that are plain on the surface. He will use his senses to detect them one by one. After coming to a conclusion, he will go back and study the reasons. He can often find the places that were ignored before.

As the saying goes, practice makes perfect.

Seeing it a lot, even people who don't know about stone gambling will sum up some experience, let alone a stone gambling master with strong learning ability like Bai Jing.

It was not until the end of the last stone betting battle that Bai Jing walked out of the underground warehouse. At this time, it was already dark.

The white suspension vehicle soared into the sky and soon came to the eggshell-style enclosed building. The heavy hatch closed quickly after the suspension vehicle entered, like a natural defense base.