Chapter 30

Seeing these conditions, Bai Jing didn't feel any heartbeat.

There is no free lunch in the world. If you want to get something, you have to pay first. I'm afraid that such a discount will include various additional conditions..

Moreover, since he has already agreed to Xinghai Auction House, he will not consider anything else.

[Bai: Thank you for your love, I won't consider it for now. 】

After briefly replying one by one, Bai Jing lay on the bed and slept well all night.

Early in the morning of the second day, Lu Meng put the energy liquid sent by Bai Jing into the detector for testing, and was shocked to find:

The purity displayed this time is 39.65%, which is the best of the third-level energy liquid, which is even higher than yesterday's quality.

And the purity is only less than 1% to reach the standard of level 4 energy liquid!

Lumeng paused for a rare moment, as if in his mind no energy engineer could achieve such extreme purity.

Will it directly break through the limit next time and directly cross a level——

No, not possible!

What the **** is he thinking, how can he cross the hierarchy? This is against the principle!

Lu Meng quickly stopped his thoughts and began to focus on identifying other items.

If you let him know that these third-level top-quality energy liquids are extracted from second-level jadeite, and almost cross two levels, I am afraid that the soul will be scared out of the body?

At 10 o'clock, more than 100 lots were put on the shelves, neatly displayed in the transparent window.

At the moment when the auction item was just launched, the five third-level energy boxes sold by Baijing Consignment entered a one-minute countdown at the same time, and the numbers on the auction price were changing wildly.

Lu Meng and the person in charge Huang Jiu were stunned in the background. Could it be the local tyrant who bought the energy box twice in a row? ?

No, if there is only one person, there is no need to compete at all. There are others vying for it!

Swish, Ning Yuchen touched the light screen faster and faster, and the other person didn't let it go. It seemed that he was determined to compete with him to the end.

It's a pity that the **** ticker can't keep up with his hand speed, making Ning Yuchen quite annoyed.

[Ding, the transaction is successful, the current auction price is 190,000 star coins, congratulations on your acquisition of Lot 13. 】

[Ding, the transaction is successful, the current auction price is 200,000 star coins, congratulations on your acquisition of lot 14. 】

[Ding, the transaction is successful, the current auction price is 210,000 star coins, congratulations on your acquisition of Lot No. 15. 】

Ning Yuchen frowned slightly. He only photographed three of the five energy boxes, and there were two missing. It was all to blame for this slow-responding machine.

Humph. He glanced coldly at the blurry-faced person beside him, and went offline.

The two people in the background were once again shocked by the price of the deal.

Lu Meng: "Fuck, f*ck, the third-level energy box sold for the fourth-level price, am I dreaming!!"

Huang Jiu was also excited: "No, you don't! Master's energy box has already become famous!!"