Chapter 65

After the auctioneer started the countdown, a full five minutes passed. Except for the price of a few pieces of wool that most people were optimistic about, the bidding prices below the numbers were like a pool of stagnant water, completely still.

For a time, needles could be heard in the auction hall. Only the heavy breathing of people intertwined with each other, but it conveyed a tense atmosphere.

The auctioneer glanced at the big screen with a calm expression.

This is the third jadeite public auction he participated in. Every bidding is like this. It is not until the last few dozen seconds that the real moment of life and death. After all, no one wants to show their psychological price in advance to let competitors know. .

The only few bids so far are either novice who don't know the rules eager to bid, or they are used for 'fishing'.

Therefore, each time the public bidding is not only examining people's ability to judge wool, but also examining the psychological quality of each individual!

It's more like a psychological game!

Bai Jing put his fair fingers on the bidder, and his beautiful brown eyes stared at the position of number 157 on the screen.

The reserve price of No. 157 is 500,000, and he has entered the price of 2 million on the bidder, just waiting to press the confirm button in the last 5 seconds.

In an extremely tense atmosphere, the time passed minute by minute, and when there were the last 30 seconds left, the auctioneer began to remind: "The next 30 seconds countdown, 30, 29, 28..."

Bai Jing heard the voice of someone in the back swallowing saliva nervously, and the sound of sweat dripping on the ground, which was clearly divided.

As the remaining time became less and less, the entire hall seemed to be infected with an unspeakable sense of anxiety.

"10, 9, 8..."

With 10 seconds left, the bidding prices below the numbers 1-300 all moved like crazy!

All the listed prices are beating, like flashing neon lights, changing every second, so fast that it is almost impossible to see the current price!

Bai Jing, who had been staring at the screen, suddenly saw that there was a bid on No. 157, and there were more than one!

The bidding price actually rose to 1.6 million in just a few seconds!

'Two million is not enough. ' This thought flashed through Bai Jing's mind clearly.

In the last five seconds, he quickly changed the bid price of 2 million to 3.1 million, and then quickly pressed the confirmation button—

With the end of the countdown, Baijing's bidding price also took effect at the last second, and the figure of 3.1 million became the highest price for No. 157 wool.

At the same time, all the beating numbers on the screen stopped, and the number with the highest bid was frozen.

Looking at the final price on the screen, Bai Jing breathed a sigh of relief, his palms actually sweating.

This feeling of deciding 'life and death' in a few seconds is really exciting, even more exciting than gambling stones.

After all, the stone gambling has basically determined the result for him who has the ability, but the uncertainty of bidding is great.

Until the last second, no one can be 100% sure that they can bid successfully.

"Hahaha, I'm in-!"

"Damn it, I only invested 10,000 star coins more than me, bad luck!"