Chapter 5

Jiao Gui directly invested 50,000 Star Coins on No. 3 and No. 8 wool material. If the odds were higher this time, he could earn millions of Star Coins! Hahaha, what was the loss of hundreds of thousands before, as long as he can win this game, he can double it tenfold!

The host started to announce the final odds, the gross odds for No. 2, 3 and 8 were 3.1, 11.2 and 4.0 respectively.

Jiao Gui almost laughed out loud, the odds of number 3 and number 8 combined are fifteen times more than a million stars!

The stone gamblers in this battle are all third-level stone gamblers, and there are many supporters and supporters. From the statistics of the odds, one can hear one after another shouting from the audience.

"Miss Li Yu, come on—"

"Miss Li Yu will be able to open jade today!"

"Young Master Si is the most handsome, and Young Master Si is the strongest!"

"Sichen will win—"

Bai Jing frowned slightly, but he didn't expect Stone Gambler to have a large number of fans, just like the stars before the apocalypse broke out. And it's not surprising to see the expressions of the people around you, it can be seen that it is normal.

What he didn't know was that with the popularity of stone betting and stone betting, the exposure rate of stone gamblers on Xingwang has exceeded that of most star actors and live broadcasters, and there are several top stone gamblers in the 'star domain' 'The number of fans is even as high as hundreds of millions!

You must know that the total population of the entire empire is only more than 1 billion, which is simply the top of the top!

The fans of the two stone gamblers shouted frantically as if they were fighting each other, their voices almost breaking the ceiling, causing Bai Jing to close his eyes uncomfortably.

In the apocalypse, once there is a sound, there will be a siege of zombies, no one dares to shout outside, everyone moves cautiously, and even their breathing will slow down, and he has long been used to such an environment.

Fortunately, the solution of the stone started immediately, and the two stone gamblers put their fingers to their lips to signal, and the enthusiastic fans immediately quieted down.

Li Yu wore a bright red off-the-shoulder dress, which was cut to fit perfectly and outlined perfect lines. The brown-red hair is pulled up high, the headdress is decorated with fine diamonds, and the red lips are like fire and radiant.

Before she came to the No. 2 wool material that was most likely to produce jadeite, she had a serious discussion with the calcite master. Instead of cutting the stone with an automatic stone cutter, she chose to rub the stone along the direction of the pine flower and the python belt.

Soon, an opening about the size of a baby's palm was wiped from the leather shell, which was about an inch thick, revealing a layer of whitish mist-like crystals.

"It's fog, it's white fog!"

"The fog was wiped out from the beginning, as expected of a third-level stone gambler, too strong!"

"I'll bet that Gao Cui can definitely be found in this piece of wool—"

"Hahaha, it seems that my vision is good, this time I'm going to make a profit!"

Fog is a layer of material between the skin and jade meat in the jade wool. The wool that can emit fog means the foundation is clean, and it is very likely to produce jade with good water, especially white fog. So many people will bet on fog specifically. 【Note】