Chapter 80

After watching the wonderful 'battle' between Yuanshi and Gu Yun, and the Xingwang audience who saw the collapse of King Biao and the birth of the 'Emerald King', they left the live broadcast platform satisfied.

Some people kept replaying the pictures of Gu Yun's solution to the stone, looking up at the 76-kilogram "Jade King", and their mood could not be calm for a long time.

So cool!

Whether it's Gu Yun's calcifying action or the high-green jadeite in glass, they can double their coolness!

Not to mention the reward for doubling the bet, it's like getting a lot of money for nothing and letting them squander.

And all of this was brought to them by the God of Clouds!

After this battle, the number of Gu Yun's fans has increased by leaps and bounds, directly surpassing the only two seventh-level stone gambling masters in the empire - Du Feng and Rong Xuan, becoming the first person in the stone gambling world!

No matter in terms of fame or strength, he left everyone in the stone gambling world far behind, and he could only look at them.

Soter public disk calcite area.

After seeing the calcite of Biaowang and A02, the contrast between the collapse and the rise, and the excitement of seeing the top-quality jadeite such as the glass imperial green, made many people feel agitated, and there were discussions everywhere.

The other families who photographed the wool material also lined up one by one to come to the No. 2 calcification machine that Bai Jing had just left, ready to experience the joy of the 'Emerald King'.

When they saw someone dissolving the stone, many people immediately gathered around.

The rest of the people had already had their eyes full and slowly moved towards the exit of the venue.

The sergeants were interspersed in the crowd, and according to the major general's instructions, they kept a certain distance between everyone, and they were always vigilant to prevent anyone from taking the opportunity to cause trouble.

At this moment, Gu Yuanchao's subordinates came to report: "Gu Shao, thousands of meters away felt the fluctuation of strange beasts, about dozens of them are attacking in this direction, I have already sent people to kill them. ."

Gu Yuanchao's voice was extraordinarily calm: "You have done a good job. Send another team to support, remember to bring two medical staff.

At the same time, start the three-level defense of the venue, open the protective cover, turn on the fixed-point energy cannon, evacuate the crowd, and let them leave on the spaceship as soon as possible! "

Officer: "Yes!"

Although he don't understand why the Major General attaches so much importance to this small matter, he will absolutely obey the Major General's orders, because the Major General's orders have never gone wrong!

Everything is proceeding in an orderly manner, and most of the crowd walked towards the exit under the arrangement of the sergeant, and so far there has been no abnormality.

Gu Yuanchao looked at the calm and calm Yuan family head, his eyes were cold.

Is this his trump card?

It is just a few dozen exotic beasts, and they will soon be wiped out when they encounter a battle-hardened imperial soldier.

What does he have to rely on?

The Yuan's Patriarch stopped tapping his fingers, Shi Shiran got up, and also started to move towards the exit.

Just a few steps away, Gu Yuanchao led the sergeant to block his way.