Chapter 94: Extra three

Gu Yuanchao got the blue card with the highest level of the base.

With this card, he can exchange ten rice noodle cakes in the cafeteria every day, a pound of rice or white flour, 500 grams of vegetables and 250 grams of meat.

With such a shortage of food in the apocalypse, this is simply excellent treatment, and only a large base like the third base can supply fresh vegetables and meat.

And many people in the apocalypse, including Bai Jing, there are a lot of people who don't touch the meat for a few months or even half a year.

The staff asked two sergeants with guns to lead the way for Gu Yuanchao, but the latter refused without hesitation.

The inspector laughed along: "Mr. Gu, your status is not as good as before. These two sergeants have received special training and will always protect your safety..."

Before he finished speaking, the tall man kicked and broke the steel plate used to test the strength. Although the steel plate was only three centimeters thick, it was enough to make the people present terrified.

Hiss, with this kind of strength, it is estimated that the low-level zombies will be kicked directly into the skull.

Moreover, the opponent turned out to be a rare dual-line ability!

The registrar highlighted the name 'Gu Yuanchao' and reported it to the senior management of the base.

Gu Yuanchao got rid of the two behind him and walked towards the young man standing beside him, "Ajing, let's go."

"Well." Bai Jing looked at the map in his hand.

The third base was rebuilt from a key middle school in City B. A large area of ​​school district housing, open space and back hills were all assigned to it. There are canteens, houses, training grounds and hills where crops are grown. Under certain conditions to achieve self-sufficiency.

Along the way, simple tents can be seen everywhere on both sides of the road, and most of the people inside are ordinary people without any skills.

They have no superpowers or special skills, they can only do some rough jobs such as planting vegetables, watering the ground, and raising poultry, and they are exchanged for three rice noodles and pancakes every day, barely enough to fill their stomachs.

But it's impossible to get more.

When they walked to a closed tent, both of them heard unusual sounds coming from inside.

Bai Jing paused for a while, then walked forward with a cold expression on his face.

This is very common in the last days. Many women are not as strong as men and can only use other means to survive.

The base will not prohibit this kind of 'your love and my wish'.

Gu Yuanchao, however, truly understood the cruelty of this era.

He stepped forward lightly and held the boy's hand, secretly swearing that he would never let the other party suffer any harm.

Bai Jing wiggled for a while but didn't let go. He frowned slightly when he was about to say something, but the other party had already let go of his hand.

With slender fingers tightly gripping the straps of the backpack, Bai Jing's heart was unusually disturbed.

Obviously, the last thing he can't believe in the last days is human nature, and he knows it clearly, but why hasn't he learned a lesson?

Even when the man's hand was released, he was still greedy for the warmth in the other's hand.

Bai Jing thought that when he just escaped from City A, Fa Xiao, who grew up with him, pushed him into the zombies behind him without hesitation in order to escape, his face was twisted and fierce like he had never seen before.