Chapter 72

[Wow, I want to see Yunshen! 】

[Why hasn't Yunshen come yet——]

【Eyes want to wear it, eyes can't help.jpg】

[I don't know why, after seeing Yunshen, I can't get interested in seeing other people's calcifications. 】

【Upstairs +1】

[Maybe it's because others are ugly, calcites are slow, and jadeite is not good-looking. 】

[Cough, the sisters upstairs are so sharp. 】

[It's so boring, it makes me sleepy. 】

The leader of the organizer was walking around the office anxiously, looking at the camera every one or two seconds.

Hiss, why hasn't Gu Yun come yet?

Looking at the lower and lower playback volume, he could not wait to kneel down for this little ancestor, begging him to come over quickly.

Yes, you must get to know each other tomorrow, and then give a preferential policy?

"Look, the God of Clouds is here—!!"

When Bai Jing and Gu Yuanchao came to the Jieshi District, except for those who were in the Jieshi area, everyone else rushed towards them frantically, as if the fans had seen their idols.

However, this is not wrong.

Since last night, most of the people who have seen Baijing Jieshi have become his fans. After all, they have witnessed the birth of pieces of top-quality jadeite from the latter's hands. This shock is enough to be remembered for a lifetime!

At the same time, under the orders of the organizer's leaders, the live broadcast **** that were originally next to the other calcite machines came to Bai Jing's side one after another. It is no exaggeration to say that the stars are Gongyue.

【Come, come, Yunshen is here! 】

【Ah, ah, Cloud God! 】

[It's not worth waiting for more than an hour. 】

[I'm not sleepy anymore, I'm full of energy! 】

【Inhale the beauty of the prosperous age-】

Bai Jing glanced and found an empty calcifier at the end of the first row.

He came to the No. 10 calcinator and placed three pieces of wool on the stone platform, the first of which was No. 3300 wool.

Since Bai Jing observed this piece of wool once yesterday afternoon, in order not to attract attention, he never took a second look at it.

However, the bright yellow that he glanced at was still fresh in his memory, even if he saw so many pieces of wool, he would not forget it.

At this time, taking out this piece of wool again, Bai Jing couldn't wait in his heart.

This piece of wool, numbered 3300, is one-third cut from a piece of lying flat wool that weighs more than 400 kilograms and is about 1.2 meters long. It is the last piece numbered 3298-3300.

The handling robot moved the piece of wool weighing more than 100 kilograms to the lithotripter. Gu Yuanchao untied the cufflinks on his wrist and stepped forward to help Bai Jing fix it.

This piece of wool looks like the wool of the new factory. Its skin is very thin, and there is no thick regolith on the surface. It looks a bit like a gray stone.

The black-green pine flowers are covered in groups on the surface of the wool material, the color is not bright, the possibility of high green is not high, and the overall performance is only average.