Chapter 44

In the end, fifteen fifth-level energy boxes were auctioned for a total of 42 million, and the auctioneer stepped down with a look of joy.

Although he basically didn't play a role, he was interrupted twice in the middle, ahem—

However, these energy boxes were auctioned off in his hands, and any part that exceeded the starting price would have a corresponding commission!

He really hope that next time it will be auctioned by him, it's just lying down to make money, it's so cool, hahaha.

On the contrary, after the auction ended, many people left angrily.

With the great Buddha Master Jianrun and the well-earned young Master Ning, not only did they not take pictures, they were even deprived of the qualifications to bid. Damn, it's really, deceiving people!

As a result, these people went to the star network to complain, and successfully brought up the topic of #Gu's auction energy box#.

[Hehe, this auction is a large-scale show of wealth]

[Damn, the auctioneer hasn't finished speaking yet, the sound of "eight million" successfully shut me up]

[I also quoted the price and took my own humiliation (cigarette light.jpg)]

【I'm not worthy】

[Next time Mr. Gu will disassemble the energy boxes and sell them one by one, I want to buy them too]

[+1 upstairs, give your child a chance to bid QAQ]

...

The heads of several other large auction houses were so angry that their noses crooked when they saw the overwhelming news on Xingwang.

Immediately dialed the video and scolded the inquirer, this is what they said there was no threat? ?

The threat is too big!

Excellent products coupled with Gu's huge network and publicity means, I am afraid that the energy world of Proxima Centauri will be reshuffled, and their situation is in danger!

In the box on the second floor of the Gu family.

Master Jian Yuan is sitting on the sofa drinking tea leisurely.

Qiao An looked at him speechlessly, this master actually put down his face and pretended not to leave unless he saw Gu Shao, this...

The other party is a highly respected person, the only master-level energy engineer of Proxima Centauri, and he can't use force.

Joan could only send a message to Master Gu while sighing.

Gu Shao asked him to take Master Jian Run to the box on the second floor and wait for a while, while the rest of Jian's family could only wait outside the door.

After ten minutes, Gu Yuanchao's affairs in the general's department were completed, and he sat unceremoniously on the sofa opposite Master Jian Yuan, with his legs folded and half leaning on the back of the chair, his posture was lazy.

Even in the face of this master, his aura was still fierce.

The two did not speak for a while.

In the end, Master Jian Yuan put down the teacup and said firmly, "The energy master is here with you."

Since the Jian family used various means to find the location and information, but all of them were intercepted, and in the end, even if the location was obtained, it was useless information, he suspected that it was Gu's method.