Chapter 14

The next three questions raised by Gao Ling were not unexpectedly answered by Bai Jing and Ning Yuxuan.

Ning Yuxuan answered one more question by taking advantage of the order, with a proud expression as if she had won the battle. Hmph, she just said that she will never lose to someone from a slum!

Ning Yuxuan raised her head high, her slender neck straight and defiantly looked at Bai Jing who was sitting in front of her.

With Bai Jing's keen perception, he naturally noticed the real gaze behind him, but he didn't care.

He answered questions just to test and consolidate what he had learned. At present, the schoolwork is heavy, and he has no time to care about a little girl of fourteen or five years old.

Without getting even a single look, Ning Yuxuan's reddish eyes stared at Bai Jing's back, as if she had punched cotton.

This person, this person dared to ignore her—

When was the girl who had been spoiled since childhood been ignored like this, her face flushed red for a while, and tears welled up with anger, she could only bite her lips, stubbornly not letting the tears fall.

Woohoo, she remembered, this assessment is waiting to be seen!

The people behind them also became numb from the shock at the beginning.

Answering a question can be said to be a fluke, and answering it correctly twice in a row, everyone's eyes on Bai Jing changed. They lowered their heads to cover their 'swollen' faces, and had to admit the fact that they were inferior to others.

The growth rate of this young man is simply too terrifying!

Gao Ling glanced at Bai Jing who was sitting in the first row with relief, a slight smile appeared on his serious face, and at the same time he sighed in his heart.

He had misunderstood before, the young man was a piece of uncut jade, and now it has bloomed with dazzling brilliance after polishing, and it will become a great thing in time!

Gao Ling retracted his gaze, turned on the virtual image, and systematically reviewed the knowledge points he had learned last week before continuing with today's lesson.

"This week we are going to learn about the judgment of wool pine flowers.

Pine blossoms refer to the faintly visible patches and bands of dried moss on the skin of wool. According to the depth, shape, direction, number and density of the color of the pine flower, the depth, direction, size and shape of the green in the pine flower can be inferred.

Generally, there are band-shaped pine flowers, point-shaped pine flowers, filament-shaped pine flowers, and strip-shaped pine flowers..." [Note 1]

He projected the wool with the shape of these pine flowers in a holographic mode in turn, and explained it bit by bit against the real object.

As usual, Bai Jing took out a thick notebook from his backpack and turned to the blank space to prepare detailed records. In just one week, he had already written down a book full of notes, and at this time he took out a brand new note.

Jin Mao also learned from Bai Jing and bought a large notebook. At this time, he took it out with a grin and followed the other side to record.

Since Bai Jing answered two difficult questions in a row, he has become the focus of everyone's eyes. Eyes from all directions have been lingering on him, wondering why the other party has made such rapid progress.

Seeing Bai Jing take out the old notebook at this time, these young men and women did not laugh as usual, but pondered.

Cough, no, it can't go on like this, how can these rich children be suppressed by people from commoner backgrounds, it's too embarrassing!