Chapter 46

"The 635th primary game, the most handsome VS Alpha, the 95th venue."

'Master is the most handsome' is the Red Wolf's friend's shell. He looked at the handsome, seemingly innocuous young man, his teeth chattering.

"Go on, avenge the red wolf!"

"Shut up you."

The companion, every Yana, took Su Xiaochi as a poor man and beckoned him to shut up.

The red wolf's character is stern, and now he loses, his face is very ugly, several people are careful to avoid mentioning the battle just now, only this fool has no scruples, isn't this courting death?

However, unexpectedly, the red wolf of Yuzhang Zhang looked at him coldly and didn't say anything, but his face paled a bit.

'Master is the most handsome', thinking of the scene where the laser ray passed through his chest, he shivered suddenly: "I, I abstain!"

In order to maintain the excitement of battle in online virtual battle, the synchronization rate of pain should not be lower than 10%.

This is written in the agreement when signing up, 毜┪シ, will be banned from the competition!

He is usually most afraid of pain. If the mecha is attacked by ordinary people, he can endure it, but this kind of pain - no, no, he can't bear it!

What's more, he definitely can't beat that Alpha, even the most powerful Red Wolf among them!

Why bother yourself.

"Master is the most handsome" comforted himself in his heart, he just made the most favorable choice, not afraid.

The other companions looked at him with contempt, and 'the most handsome' thought unconvinced: Hmph, wait until Huixiu is in line with you and see how you choose.

At that time, he came back taunting.

Bai Jing waited for three minutes at the competition venue, but no opponent came.

The system automatically determines the game to be won.

In the next dozen or so games, the light blue mechas were all Brilliant Brother Yan. With extreme speed and strange footwork, the battle was over before the opponent could react.

The whole process only takes half a minute.

On the L1 level points rankings, the ranking of [Alpha] jumped from the last few pages to the top ten pages at a rocket-like speed, and the speed was astonishing!

So in the next game, more and more opponents abstained.

Two hours later, Bai Jing looked at the data displayed on the bracelet:

Name: Alpha

Club: Lingyun Club

Level: L1

Credits: 2400

The 5,000 points required to advance to L2 are still 2,600 points away, and they should be able to upgrade in two or three hours.

In these more than 20 games, among them, Pi Nuo smashed and stewed, yongmu, stunned, embarrassed, and saddle." Haha, that, I will also abstain. "

He and this guy are obviously not the same, they were abused after playing.

Alas, Yu 鲂 ∈ Bie He also despised his companions for being spineless, but he didn't expect it to be his turn so soon.

It's really turning around.

He was ready to be ridiculed by his companions in various ways, but he didn't expect that there would be no uranium sucking this time.