Chapter 34

Gu Yuanchao didn't care at all about the frantic screams, roars, and scorching gazes of the countless people in the audience. In his eyes, there was only the glowing young man standing on the stage.

Under everyone's attention, Gu Yuanchao walked straight to Bai Jing's side and stood side by side with him.

The light shone on the two of them, Gu Yuanchao in a black military uniform was handsome and tall, and the white scene in a light-colored suit was beautiful and slender. When the two stand together, it is like the combination of light and darkness, the fusion of ice and fire, there is an atmosphere that no one else can get in, and it is very harmonious.

[Cough, I stand for a second for Gu Shao and Yunyun, don't hit me (dog head). 】

[+1, I too...]

【you're not alone. 】

[These two people stand together, the sense of CP is really too strong. 】

Hearing these voices in the live broadcast room, Gu Shao's huge fan base did not immediately refute.

Perhaps Gu Yuanchao's aura of a 3S-level powerhouse was too strong, and no matter who stood with him, there was a feeling of being unworthy.

Whether it is a talented stone gambler or a noble girl from an aristocratic family, as long as he stays by Young Master Gu's side, he will become bleak and have no sense of existence.

But this time, the young man standing beside him was not suppressed at all, on the contrary, he became more dazzling, and his momentum did not lose the opponent at all.

There was a very harmonious atmosphere between the two, like... it should be.

When Gu Yuanchao looked at Bai Jing, his sharp eyes softened instantly, and there seemed to be a smile in his eyes, but he returned to his old arrogance when facing others.

He looked down at everyone in the audience: "Before the auction, I have one thing to announce:

As Gu's side branch, Gu Yun has signed an exclusive stone gambler agreement with Gu's, in other words: he is now my person—"

!

Several patriarchs sighed in their hearts, never expecting Young Master Gu to start so quickly.

Gu's exclusive stone gambler?

With such a high treatment, Mr. Gu is really generous!

And this just shows the value of youth.

Several homeowners felt remorse in their hearts.

Why didn't he immediately take action when Gu Yun was just emerging, but waited until the youth made a big splash and was discovered by everyone before fighting for it?

What a misstep!

Alas, it seems that they are far less vicious than the heirs of the Gu family.

The Gu family is worthy of being the number one chaebol in the empire. This vision and timing are just right, and it is really amazing not to give others a chance to take advantage of it!

It's a pity that regret is useless now. How dare they provoke such a behemoth Gu easily?

It's just that the people are gone, what about the jadeite?

They are determined to win that piece of glass, the imperial green jadeite!

Gu Yuanchao turned his head to look at Bai Jing, his eyes were gentle, and his magnetic voice revealed a bit of pampering: "Yunyun, do you want to auction this piece of glass imperial green jade?"