Chapter 13

"Uh...that, Bai Jing, don't be discouraged."

Jin Mao scratched his short hair and didn't know how to comfort the other party. The content of today's lecture was really basic, and even he could remember it.

Could it be that Bai Jing really came from a slum and had no higher education?

In Interstellar, almost everyone has the right to education, except the slums.

The genetic level of the residents of the slums are all D-level or below. They have little potential and poor physical fitness. In the interstellar era when most of their labor is replaced by machines, it is difficult to find a way out. They can only rely on the monthly subsidies issued by the empire to survive.

Some officials in the upper echelons of the empire tried to improve the situation, but they were rejected by other executives, on the grounds that these people had no value to the empire, and it was merciful to be able to pay monthly subsidies.

The slums have always been like a forgotten corner, ignored by everyone, left to fend for themselves where no one is looking.

But the fact is as these high-level officials said, for so many years, there has never been a person who can bring great value to the empire in the slums.

Jin Mao looked at Bai Jing, the others might not have observed each other carefully because of their cheap clothes, but he was sitting next to him, so he could naturally notice.

Bai Jing's figure is a little thin but well-proportioned, with a thin waist, long and straight legs under black trousers, and a small section of ankles slightly exposed under the trousers. His complexion is as fair as a fine jade, and he can even see the blue inside. of blood vessels.

The forearm exposed in the T-shirt is very white, covered with thin muscles, and the lines are smooth and graceful. It does not look like a person with a D-level gene at all.

If you just look at the figure, Jin Mao can almost conclude that the other party is the best handsome guy, and the proportion of the body is almost perfect.

It's a pity that Bai Jing wears a pair of thick and earthy black-rimmed glasses, covering most of his face, making it difficult to see his appearance.

Jin Mao thought to himself, maybe his appearance is relatively ordinary or even... Otherwise, who would use this kind of thing to cover his face?

However, he didn't ask more questions and didn't dare to read more, and he still had this courtesy.

"I'm not discouraged." When Jin Mao's thoughts were racing, Bai Jing replied calmly, without the slightest expression of frustration on his face.

It is a fact that there is no answer to the question, there is nothing to dispute. He put away the notebook, ready to go home and memorize it again, trying to keep up with the progress as soon as possible.

"Then we'll see you tomorrow!" The little fat man waved to the figure who left Bai Jing.

There are all kinds of suspended cars parked in the sky plaza of the Stone Gambling Association. The streamlined body and gorgeous appearance are more beautiful than supercars on the earth. The noble men and women got into their cars one after another and galloped away.

Bai Jing was about to walk to the suspended train platform a few hundred meters away when an extremely cool suspended car suddenly stopped right in front of him.

The pure black body exudes the unique cold color of metal, which is noble and restrained, attracting people who have not left to stop and watch.

The automatic door slowly opened from above, revealing Qiao Anjunxiu's profile: "Let's go, Master Gu let me take you there."