Chapter 69

Jia Kai was startled suddenly and looked back at the screen behind him in disbelief——

What? Glass again? !

You must know that the glass species is the highest quality water quality among jadeites, and it is difficult to see them at ordinary times.

Among the thousands of rough jadeites today, only three have been produced so far, which is very rare.

And of these three pieces of glass jadeite, two of them came from Gu Yun!

What probability is this?

If it is normal for King Biao to solve the glass-type jadeite for 132 million, then Gu Yun's two pieces of glass-type wool were all solved in rough stones with an auction price of no more than 3 million. This situation is unbelievable!

Why do people know so much about the price of wool?

Because there are too many people around Bai Jing, almost half of them are concentrated here, and there will always be someone who has bid or paid for the wool in his hands, so people are especially shocked.

This, this is simply unbelievable in the Sauter public plate!

There are so many good materials, but not a little glass seed is produced, but they appear in the ordinary wool material, Gu Yun's ability to gamble with stones is simply amazing!

High-grade jadeites sprung up like bamboo shoots after rain in his hands, glass seeds and high ice seeds that are not usually seen, are like Chinese cabbage in his hands! (Refer to Paleolithic here.)

At this time, Jia Kai finally saw the cut surface of the glass species on the enlarged screen.

The water flow washed away the gravel particles on the surface, revealing the almost completely transparent texture inside, without a trace of flaws, pure to the extreme, with a shallow fluorescence.

The green that emerges from the inside is bright, bright and emerald green. Although it can't reach the top color like the imperial green, it is obviously a "positive, strong, positive, and even" yang green luster!

[Fuck, it's glass again! Still green! 】

[Block Y is here! ! 】

[Except for the piece that King Biao solved, the other two pieces are all with Yunshen, right? 】

【Ah ah ah, I'm crazy, it's another high-grade jadeite! 】

[I don't dare to calculate the betting rate anymore...]

In the atmosphere where people were so excited that their voices were hoarse, Bai Jing's hand holding the laser knife was still steady, and he cut off all the thick skin of the black sand with a few knives, and then began to rub the stone with a grinding wheel.

About five or six minutes later, this piece of glass seed Yang Green Jade was completely presented in front of people's eyes.

This is a spherical jadeite with a diameter of about 11 Y cm and a weight of 3.3 kg.

Its transparency is extremely high, the jade is delicate, clear and moist, and the green that emerges from the pure base is like green leaves washed by rain. Under the sunlight, the green is extremely pure, and it lives up to the name of yang green!

"God Yun, 10 million stars, sell me this jadeite."

"12 million star coins!"

"I'll pay 13 million!"

Before Bai Jing could speak, the two fist-sized pieces of glass seed Yang Green were raised to a high price of 16 million. Gu Yuanchao said at the right time, "Sorry, this piece of glass seed jade is not for sale either."