Chapter 54

The eighth block is located in the depression of the rock group. The whole street is not as wide and straight as the Gambling Stone Street in Proxima Centauri, but curved and vertical. The road is also very narrow, and only four or five people can pass through at the same time.

Large and small wool materials are placed in a mess on simple wooden shelves, and the surface is covered with sand, many of which look no different from stones.

The local aborigines had already received the news and hid in the tents behind, daring not to disturb the points battle between the two stone gamblers.

Last night, the people from the Stone Gambling Association gave each of them a full 50,000 stars, enough for half a year's income.

Moreover, these stones were picked up from the vicinity of the No. 5 mining area. There was no money at all. As long as they were sold, they were earned. This was a benefit given to them by the empire.

Ying Wenfeng looked at the wool from the street entrance, his face a little ugly.

Can jadeite be found in scraps of this quality?

Since becoming a sixth-level stone gambler, he has been exposed to almost medium and above wool, even S-level wool.

There are no more than fifty people in the entire empire of the sixth-level stone gambler, so naturally they will not participate in the stone gambling battle to accumulate fame like the low-level stone gambler.

He spends most of his time helping the capital star's aristocratic family to classify wool materials, selecting high-quality wool materials on the public market, giving reference suggestions, participating in auctions, etc. It has been a long time since he has selected scraps.

But so what, he must not lose.

The sixth-level stone gambler lost to the second-level stone gambler?

What a joke!

Bai Jing looked at these wool materials, and his expression was as calm as ever.

However, if you look closely, you can see the flash of excitement in those beautiful brown eyes.

These wools are unscreened, and there may be surprises in them!

Besides, after winning, there are so many points waiting for him, he can't wait!

As time went by, there were more and more people in the live broadcast room, and the number of people rose at a rapid rate.

Before 9 o'clock, the number of people has exceeded 60 million, and the popularity is comparable to that of the last live broadcast!

One is a sixth-level stone gambler who was highly respected in the past. No matter how famous he is now, his strength is absolutely undeniable.

The other is a recent star in the stone gambling world. Gu Yun, who has continuously bet on rare jadeites such as the glass type Imperial Green and Fu Lu Shou San Cai, is also not to be underestimated!

Between these two, who will win?

You must know that those who lose will face the devastating punishment of permanently withdrawing from the stone gambling world!

This is equivalent to a bet on 'life and death', which is more exciting than the stone game. This huge sense of excitement undoubtedly attracts people's attention.

Gu Yun's fans had already entered the live broadcast room and were nervously waiting for the live broadcast to start.

[God Yun Che come on! 】