Chapter 24

As if thinking of something, Jin Mao suddenly asked: "An Ge, what is your level of mental power?"

An Ge: "S-class."

Hearing the other party's words, the little fat man Jin Mao slapped his thigh with a look of disbelief: "Damn, you're actually an S-class?

Did you know that there are less than 200 people in the entire empire whose spiritual power level is above S rank!

You, you are too secretive, aren't you? "

An Ge lowered his head slightly and whispered, "I'm different from them, I'm a mutant."

Although both belong to the S-rank, the mental power after the mutation is far less stable than the natural one, and he has no star coins to buy the expensive gene fluid, so he may become diseased in the future.

Jin Mao simply hated that iron could not become steel: "What's the matter with the mutation, that's the one-of-a-kind S-rank!

Damn, I want to mutate too, my mental power level is only B--"

For a time, the entire hovering car was filled with the unwilling roar of the little fat man.

Bai Jing pulled the topic back at the right time: "...Why did you ask An Ge's mental power level just now?"

Jin Mao returned to his senses: "Oh, because I heard a rumor.

It is said that people with a higher level of spiritual power have a stronger affinity for jade, and these people sometimes have an intuition, just like Ange, especially for high-quality jade.

Of course, this is just a conjecture and has not been confirmed so far. "

Seeing that the two were fascinated, Jin Mao said mysteriously, "Anyway—I think this rumor is true!

Because within the empire, almost all high-level stone gamblers have S-rank or above, and Master Gu Liubai, who is an eighth-level stone gambler, has reached the rare 3S rank!

What does this mean? It shows that there must be a relationship between the level of spiritual power and jade. What do you think? "

Bai Jing pondered: "There is such a possibility."

He had thought about it before, why is there a requirement that the spiritual power level of the apprentice of gambling stone should reach the B level or above?

He originally thought that this was just a means to limit the number of people, but now it seems that this condition may have other meanings...

"By the way, Brother Jing, you just said that you also have this kind of intuition, so what is your mental power level?" Jin Mao asked curiously.

Bai Jing: "I'm Class A."

The little fat man was stunned for a moment, then blurted out: "Ah? It seems that this rumor is not very credible...

Cough, cough, Brother Jing, that's not what I meant—"

Bai Jing: "I know."

However, as Jin Mao said, his mental power level did not reach the S level. So what is that extraordinarily vivid feeling when you see that piece of scrap?

His ability is to perceive the active objects within twenty meters around him, and does not include this kind of intuition.

Perhaps, he needs to have a detailed understanding of spiritual power.

The hover car galloped in the air, and soon arrived at the main city where [Empire Rose Restaurant] is located.

Bai Jing declined Fatty's kind offer to send him, and asked him to send An Ge off, and returned home alone.